Part 3

After bidding the group upstairs goodbye, Yancey took Dracynir downstairs but as they entered the lobby Carmellia waved at the both of them.

"Dracynir, Yancey please be safe ok?"

Dracynir stopped and looked at her before a look of realization washed over its face.

"Cygnus? Is that you, Starlight?"

She smiled sweetie at it before nodding.

"Yup. It's good to see you doing so well, but we can catch up later. You were taking Yancey somewhere right?"

"Of sorts. We'll catch up soon."

Dracynir gently pecked her on the lips before trailing out into the cold. Leaving Yancey to think that he has enough questions for the moment, that one can wait.

______

It wasn't too long of a walk about 20 minutes to where Dracynir said it had a place to stay. It was an older building but well taken care of in its years. As they stepped in the lobby of the building it had an Art Deco theme all the way to the floor.

"Dracynir, this place is really fancy..."
"Is it? If you like it, you can stay with me as long as you like."

The seductive tone came back as Yancey groaned and entered the elevator. Dracynir pressed a button that had the number seven stamped on it in a beautiful font. They stood in silence while the elevator smoothly rose to the 7th floor then stopped.

Dracynir took Yancey's hand and led him to a door on the right side of the floor. It opened the door and Yancey was inside of a spacious apartment. It brought Yancey's hand unto its lips and pressed a kiss into his palm before smiling and releasing his hand.

"There, now the door will open for you."

After Dracynir caressed his face, Yancey shivered and stepped away looking the the rest of the place. It had multiple areas that seemed to lead to bedrooms.

"Do you live alone Dracynir?"
"Sometimes. It's um complicated."

At that moment, another voice rang out. It was no doubt a woman's but something felt off.

"Lust? Is that you?"
"Yes."
"I heard someone else talking too."
"I do not doubt it."
"You brought one of your little toys here?"
"This one isn't a toy."
"Oh?"

A tanned woman with curly black hair not hitting her shoulder sat up on the couch. Her make up was flawless as she glazed at Yancey.

"Oh. A human? That's a surprise Dracynir."
"Is it?"
"Don't you sass me, Lust. But he's cute."

Yancey couldn't help but stare as she stood up thick black fabric in a V shape covered anything possible obscene but it didn't leave much to the imagination, at ALL. Over that she wore a sheer top with little stars over it.
She caught him staring and smiled.

"Like what you see? Of course you do. I'm perfect."
"Pride. Let's not today. Yancey is here only to see the place."
"Yancey? That's his name, cute. Well fine I get it."

She turned around and Yancey had to advert his eyes, that outfit really didn't hide anything... He heard Dracynir growling as Pride approached them.

"Oh please, calm down Lust. So Yancey how'd you summon Lust here?"
"Well, I was trying to make some soup out of my grandmothers..."
"Her cookbook right? Yeah it seems like there's a recipe for one of us, at least. You think Glut is the one doing that? I swear like as soon as someone becomes a grandma BOOM! We're there."

Yancey stood as the two daemons argued and bickered. Strangely enough they both had unnatural eyes but if they wore large glasses, and Dracynir lost its wings, they could pass as human... he shuddered at the thought before remembering that Dracynir had known Carmellia.

"Uh hey, Dracynir, how'd you know Carmellia?"
"Who?"
"Uh the lady working at my front desk?"
"Oh! Cygnus~ Yes we've been friends a long time."
"Why do you call her Cygnus?"
"That's her name. She is Cygnus. The old civilization named the constellation after her."

Yancey stared at it wide eyed.
"I knew she wasn't human but..."
"Her true form is quite lovely. Perhaps she'll show you one day. Though bless her soul, having to always contain her hair..."

Pride wrapped her arms around Yancey whom was caught off guard.
"Cygnus is cute but honestly, I'm far superior to any little stardust."

Dracynir growled and glared at Pride who let go of Yancey with a laugh and an 'okay okay.'

A snow globe on a shelf grabbed Yancey's attention. No one had touched it but the snow still swirled all around like it had just been shaken. He picked it up, surprisingly it was a bit heavy and turned around to see the two daemons staring at him, Dracynir looked fearful while Pride looked oddly amused.

"Night night Yancey."
"What? I feel..."

The world started to dim and even spin a bit as Yancey left his legs fall out from under him. Dracynir caught him in its arms while the globe clattered to the ground.

__________________

"Seriously? You've got fucking bad Lust... you sure it's not because you're programed to fuck whoever summons you?"
"No... this human is special. He still isn't interested."

Yancey left a hand softly brushing through his hair as he woke up.

"Well Lust, you'd never see me falling for a human. It's pitiful. Such an Envy thing to do."

Yancey felt whatever his head was on shift for a second before hearing a soft humming of a tune he didn't recognize.

Opening his eyes, Yancey finally noticed that the soft pillow he was resting his head on, was in fact actually, Dracynir's lap. Whom was still humming and stroking Yancey's head. For once, it didn't unnerve him. It felt...nice like he stay there for hours..... then it hit him what was happening and he began to blush like no ones business. Dracynir voice softly called out to him.

"Good morning, please don't touch things here. You could get hurt."
"Dracynir, what happened?"
"You touched one of Sloth's things, it drained your energy. I'm sorry I didn't warn you. It was irresponsible of me. Our belongs are imbued with our powers, it can be dangerous for a mortal to touch them."
"Does your stuff...?"
"Hmm some of it. But it won't effect you. When I kissed your palm, it marked you. So you won't be bothered. Though others will still find it akin to an aphrodisiac."
"It's that powerful?"
"Yes."

As Yancey finally sat up, Dracynir kissed his head, causing him to blush even more. He put his hand on Dracynir's as he spoke.

"I should probably get back. Jon'll be worried."
"I'll walk you back."

__________________

After a walk back where they held hands, Yancey blushed and walked back into TunnelTech where he stayed the night. Jon asking him all kinds of question in which Yancey kept his answers brief and tried to hide his blushing face.