Ch. 1

Hi I'm Zoe Lacro I'm 16 years old about to turn 17 and I get bullied a lot I have blonde hair with pink highlights and dark,dark blue eyes.I like video games,making videos,reading (only Fanfictionn lol) and I go to high school (no duh Sherlock.)

Beep beep beep

"Shut the frick up"i say as I stop my alarm clock and get a group text from my friends.Who are Ian and Anthony (smosh),kalel (Anthony's GF),jovenshire (smosh games),lasercorn (smosh games),sohinki (smosh games),Mari (smosh games),Felix (Pewdiepie), and marzia (pewdiepie's GF.)

Ih:Ian,Ant:Anthony,kal:kalel,jov:jovenshire,las:lasercorn,soh:sohinki,Mar:mari,fel:Felix,marz:marzia and zo:Zoe.

Ih:happy birthday Zoe!!!

Ant:happy b-day Zoe

Kal:happy birthday bestie

Jov:happy b-day

Las:happy birthday girl

Soh:happy b-day

Mar:happy b-day

Fel:happy b-day bro

Marz:happy b-day girl,see u guys at school.

Zo:see u at school.

I roll out of bed and grab some clothes.

Zoe's clothes:

•black jeans

•black crop top

•black converse

•black bandanna

I grab my phone,backpack,lunch and my boar and head to school.I get to school and see my bully's Team crafted let me tell you the parts they are in the group.

Adam:Leader

Ty:jokester

Jason:the flirt

Jerome:the bacca

Mitch:the flirt just like Jason

Quentin:the watcher

Ian/ssundee:hurts with words

"Hey stupid"Ian says god on my birthday they bully me well time to show I can stick up for myself "what do you guys want now"I say "to hurt you"Adam says but I turn my back and Ty was going to hit me but I blocked it,I forgot to tell you I have a reflex that I know when people will attack. "god you always do that it sucks"Ty says "sucks for you"I say as I walk away to my friends. "Hey stupids"I say "please stop calling us that"Anthony says " well it's true we're stupid yet cool"I say as we split to our little class groups I first had art with Kalel and sohinki "come on class time to start art"our teacher said "ok so today we are going to do art for our art museum here in the school so get started"she says and I just start painting the park near my house "wow Zoe this looks beautiful,is it okay if I show it to the class?"she asked "um sure why not"i say "class,so Zoe painted the most beautiful picture ever in art"she says and hands it backs to me and I notice a white person figure so I put me in it "finished"i whispered and waited till the bell rings.

Time skip to lunch

"Heyo gamers"I say "hey birthday girl"they all say as I sit between Anthony and marzia "so what you doing for your birthday"Ian asked "well I think I'm go-"I say but get cutter off by TC "she's not going anywhere"Mitch says god dammit "can you please leave"i say "no thanks"Adam says as Ssundee picks me up "HEY PUT HER DOWN!!"Mari says "no"i say as I get down "ok why?"i ask TC "what do you mean why?"Ty sad "why do you bully me,what did I do to you"I say and all the guys just laugh and push me then all my friends just start attacking them.So I ran out of the class and into the streets till I get hit by a car.

Mari's POV

I was going to hit Mitch but I didn't see Zoe anywhere so I didn't punch Mitch even though I wanted to and look for Zoe,I go outside and see Zoe on the floor "ZOE!!!"I scream and drag her body near the school and my friends and the rest of the school come out "Oh MY GOSH ZOE!!"my group of friends say but also one other person said that it was Mitch "what is going on he-oh my goodness somebody call 9-1-1"our principle said as the nurse called 9-1-1 "this is your boys fault"i say to TC.

Zoe's POV

I wake up in a white room "ah your awake do you remembered what happened"a women asked "no"i say "oh dear"she says and I guess gets doctors.

Mitch's POV

After school I decided to go the hospital and check on Zoe "hi I'm here to see Zoe Lacro"i say "room 10 floor 3"rhe women says "oh wait"she says "yes"i say "um we haven't told anyone about Zoe yet but she has amnesia"She says and I run to her room and just stand out there.

Wait what first chapter and Zoe has amnesia wow.go check out my other fanfics bye doods,take care.