Ch. 8

The next day

Zoe's POV

I wake up to see me on the couch with Mitch next to me and everybody on the floor,I slowly get up and move around the people but accidentally step on Jason and he moves around and wakes up.

"Oops sorry Jason"I whisper "it's okay little sis"He says "well in going to make breakfast want to help?"I ask "um sure"He says but since I was only 17 and he was 19 I had to be helped by a little but he was kinda bad at it but who cares I am bad at making food too "thanks Jason"I say "no problem little sis"he says "I'll set the table and you wake up the rest of them"I say "okay"He says.

He leaves to wake them up and I set up the table and see them walk in "morning"I say with a smile "morning Babygirl"Mitch says and kisses my forehead "don't push it Hughes"Jason says "sorry"Mitch says and puts his arm around me "well come on why don't you guys eat"I say sitting down and the rest sit down,I sit next to Kalel and Jason "hey Zoe is it ok if we have a little brother sister time by ourselves?"Jason ask "um sure why not"I say.

After breakfast

I head upstairs and change.

Zoe's Clothes:

•5sos shirt

•black 5sos sweater

•blue skinny jeans

•black converse

I grab my phone and think about bands and maybe I should dye my hair,Maybe I will today.I walk downstairs as I grab my phone and purse "okay ready"Jason says "yep"I say as we both start walking out the door "so can I ask you something?"I ask "ok what is it"He says "can I dye my hair fully blonde"I ask "I guess if you want I won't stop you"he says putting his arm around me "thanks"I say as I open the door to my car "no problem let's go to the mall then"He says "okay but you drive"I say as I hand him the keys and jump in the car "fine"he says and gets into the drivers seat.

At the mall

Once we are at the mall we walk over to a Salon "hi how may I help you"The lady ask "um my sister would like to dye her hair"Jason says "ok just wait here"She says and walks away "why do you want fully blonde"Jason ask "um to match my favorite band members hair color"I say "and who's that?"He ask "Luke Hemmings"I say and looked around and couldn't Believe who I saw.

All of 5sos

I stand their seeing their coming this way, the lady comes back "oh Michael how are you"She asked "I'm good just here for my Daily color change"he said "ok well lets this girl go first"The lady said "the rooms ready for you"she says "ok thanks"I say and walk to the room but look at Luke and see he's looking at me.

10 minutes later

The lady turns me around to see my hair all curled up and now fully blonde "than you"I say and gave him $5 "keep the tip"I say and walk to see 5sos and Jason but no Michael "what do you think Jason"I say "sis you look awesome"He says and I peek over to see Luke staring at me "um why does that blonde guy keep on staring at you"Jason whispers to me "that's Luke Hemmings"I say as we start walking but somebody taps my shoulder I turn and see Luke Hemmings "hi"He says ""h-hi"I say "nice jacket you got their"He says "thanks"I say with a smile "here take this"He says and gives me a ripped piece of paper "ok bye Luke"I say walking with Jason again "what's on the paper"Jason ask "don't know I'll check later"I say and put it in my back pocket.

Back at home

We get out of the car and walk in the front door,I unlock it and open it "TY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"Mari yells "It was a dare"Ty says "but you didn't have to smack me"Mari says "sorry"Ty says and he keeps on running, "ok....."I say "that was weird"Jason says and we walk in and see Ty and Mari back "what happened??"I ask Mari "Ty got dared to put whip cream on my face but did smack cam on me instead"She says "oh alright"I say and sit myself on the couch and pull out the paper that Luke gave me.