Ch. 9

Jason's POV

I wake up early in the morning to go shopping cause tomorrow is Christmas Day and I or me and Zoe are going to see our family but I'm going to have this place awesome for today.

At the mall

I already bought the Christmas tree for us and now it's gifts so I go over to a pet store and look at cats for Anthony and Kalel then I found one that looked like her cat Buki so I decided to get it for them "hi how may I help you"A lady ask "I would like this cat for my friends"I say pointing to the cat I was looking for "okay just go over their and sign those papers and I'll get the cat ready"She says "can you um put a bow on the cat"I ask "sure"She says and walks away and I go over to the papers and start signing.

After I got the cat I go over to game stop and hot topic to get most of the guys's gift.

(The gifts)

Ian/Anthony/smosh games:WiiU

Adam:butter/gold sword

Ty:Minecraft head

Jerome:Iron axe

Mitch:Diamond axe

Ian/Ssundee:Creeper jacket

Quentin:enderman jacket

Pewdiepie/Marzia:American Candy and little big planet 2

After I'm done I walk to the food court and think what Zoe would want,as I'm thinking somebody taps my shoulder I turn and see the guys that Zoe was talking about 5sos.

"Hey your the guy I saw with that girl yesterday right"The guy with blue eyes said "yeah I'm her brother"I say "oh you do look alike"The one with red hair says "well why are you here anyways"The one with brown hair says "trying to figure out what to get my sister"I say then a idea came to me "why not you guys come to me and my friends house"I say "okay oh sorry I'm ashton"Ashton says "Luke" "Michael" "and I'm Calum"They say "I'm Jason"I say "so what time do you want us to come"Luke ask "um around midnight"I say "okay well bye"Calum says "bye"I say and leave.

At my house

I look at my phone and it's 3 o'clock only 1 hour passed jeez.

I walk in the house to hear everybody sleeping so I put up the tree and put Christmas lights on it then I wrap the gifts and put them under the tree.

Author's note:

Before I move on let's just say everybody has gotten gifts for everybody okay let's keep on going.

Zoe's POV

I wake up and see it's 6 o'clock.I open my closet and grab all my gifts and head downstairs to put it somewhere,I go downstairs to see a huge Christmas tree and Jason sitting on the couch "you did this"I ask as he looks at me "yeah just for the new family"he says "okay well I'll put the gifts down I guess"I say and put them under the tree.

At midnight (cause in bored af to write the rest of the day)

Zoe's POV

We are all sitting around the tree and looking at the gifts "okay so me and Mitch pass them out and then we'll open them"Jason says and we all nod as they pass out the gifts.

Once I get all the gifts then we start opening them I first open Adam's and it's a budder phone case "thanks Adam" I say over the other people talking.

I was about to open my next gift when Kalel screams "what's wrong Kalel"I say "Jason got me and and Anthony a new cat"She says and holds up the cat "thanks Jason"She says and puts her down and we starts opening gifts.

I go over to Ty's gift and open it and it's a cool headphone set that's green and black like his Minecraft skin.

I get Jerome's gift and open it and it's a cute Po$h jacket.

I grab Ian's and open it and it's a awesome Smosh shirt.

I go over and grab Anthony's and I open it as it's a cute little charm bracelet with a smosh charm.

I go over to all of the smosh games and open joven's first and it is a ps4,then sohinki's and it's the cards agains humanity I chuckle and little lightly push sohinki.

I then get lasercorn's and it's a new laptop (what the fuck),then I grab mari's and it's Mario party.

I grab ssundee's and open to see the a SnapBack with the name Ssundee on it.

I grab Quentin's and open it to see it's a poster of Quentin's Minecraft skin.

I go over to see Marzia and Pewdiepie's gift I open it and it's a video camera so I can make videos on YouTube.

I look at Mitch and he is smiling at me "I forgot to give this to you"Je says and hands me a little box "and I had another one for you after you look at that one"he says and turns to them and nods.I open the box and it's a little charm bracelet with the words Babygirl on it "thanks Mitch" I say and kiss him on the cheek "and here's the other one"He says "can you turn around"He says and I turn around,I close my eyes and feel something cold on my chest I open my yes and look down to see a cute little necklace and it has a heart locket.I open it and see it's a pic of me and Mitch that I posted on twitter,I turn back to Mitch and give him a hug "thank you babe"I say "no problem Babygirl" he says and kisses my forehead.

I hear a knock at the door "I'll get it"Jason says and runs over to the door and comes back in "Zoe your gift from me is outside"Jason says and we all go outside.

I go outside to see the band I love 5sos I walk over to them and stand in front of them, "hey there again"I say "hey"They all say "why are you guys here?"I ask "your brother wanted to give you a awesome gift for Christmas so he asked us"Luke said.

I run over to Jason and hug him "thank you"I whisper "no problem"He says and I walk back to 5sos "We well more like Luke wanted to give you something"Ashton says.

I look at Luke as he's all red "shut up Ashton"Luke says as hands me an envelop.

I open the envelop ad it's 3 tickets to see them Live next month "holy shit"I say "thank you"I say and hug them "no problem"Michael says.

I'm just ending it here so bye doods take care.