Ch. 10

A month later

Zoe's POV

I am walking downstairs with Kalel and Mari.

Today we are going to the 5sos concert that Luke and the guys gave us tickets for.

Marzia didn't want to go because she wanted to hang with Felix.

"You guys ready?"I ask the girls and they nod their heads.

Zoe's clothes:
•tank top that says 'Calum,Ashton,Luke,Michael'
•black jacket that says 'You Can't Touch Me Unless You Are 5sos'
•black skinny jeans
•black converse

Kalel clothes:
•White high low tank top
•brown skinny jeans
•black heels

Mari's clothes:
•T-shirt that says 'I am a American idiot'
•blue skinny jeans
•red vans

We get in my car and drive to the place they are having the show.

Before the girls leave

Me and the girls are near the door when I get a text from Jason.

TrueMU:Sis do u luv Mitch?

Me:Yess no duh,why?

TrueMU:Um this *Pic of Mitch and a girl kissing*

Me:WTF!!!!

TrueMU:sis Calm down

Me:No No I'm coming home and going to talk to Mitch about this

I turn to the girls "We need to leave now"I demand,they look confused but nodded and headed our way to the car then home.

At home

I get out of the car and slam the door not worrying about anything and I open the door and I see Jerome and Jason near the door "WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT CANADIAN!!!!"I yell as Mitch comes down "hey Babygirl"Mitch says trying to hug me but Adam is not letting him,Adam was next to Mitch.

And now Jason and Jerome knew what will happen.

I can see why Jason is helping me he is my brother and also I know why Jerome is helping me he is my best friend beside the girls.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED IN YOUR FUCKING WHEN I WAS GONE"I yell "n-nothing"Mitch says "liar"Mariza says tackling Mitch "man why did I trust you at high school"I say (pretend they are done with High school.)

"Why did I trust all of you when I knew this may happen"I say running to my room and locking my door.

It's time I'm done with life I can't take it anymore I need to leave but not now later at midnight.

At midnight

I finished packing and it was now to write a note to everyone I started with all of smosh games.

Dear smosh games,

I know I came into gang bang but I can't go on since drama tell Flitz and Wes I'll miss them

I want you to not stop making vids cause of me I luv u all bye for now.

Love,Zoe

I finished and placed t to the side and did Pewdiepie and marzia.

Dear pewds and marzia,

I will be a bro and stay a bro I promise even if I'm not their pls make sure smosh games and kalel are ok.

I know one day you'll go to Sweden so tell your pugs I said hi lol bye.

Love,Zoe

I finished them and decided to do Team crafted but do Mitch,Jerome,Jason and Kalel last.

After I was done I did kalel first.

Dear kally,

I will miss u from the bottom of my heart I know we will be BFF somehow.

But I have I leave I can't handle the drama and Mitch.

Pls take care of everyone mostly Jason and Jerome pls,I luv u bye.

Love, Zoe

Then it was Jerome.

Dear Jerome,

I know u and Mitch are tight friends so don't break your friendship cause of me I will miss u and everyone else just don't do anything stupid with Mitch.

I'm sorry I had to do this but I want nobody to see me nor find me so don't come looking or calling I'm sorry bye.

Love,Zoe

Now was Jason it now got harder to tell him.

Dear my loving brother,

I am so sorry about today but I can't take life if u need me don't come looking for me I will become a life changer I just feel it.

I will make people in the world happy more then happy...Grateful.

I luv u keep your fans/stars happy don't stop because of me.

Luv,your little sis Zoe

Now was Mitch I really was crying at this point.

Dear Mitch,

I don't know what to say but I'm sorry I did love u or I don't but I don't care you'll still be with me somehow.

I know one day will meet again and figure this out but for now I don't think so.

I truly still luv u,don't let Kalel,Jason or anyone get to u.

Don't stop making vids for your fans,I am a fan of yours I'll be watching your vids still.

I'm sorry but we have to break up so I guess that #Moe thing is over but I'll promise u this moe will be with me forever promise.

Love, Zoe

P.S. I'm sorry it has to end like this bye dood take care.

I grab my stuff and slowly head downstairs without making a noise and placing the notes on the counter "I'm sorry"I whisper and put my phone on the counter next to the paper and grab my ticket and passport and go to the door "I'm so so sorry to the way I treated you I love you doods take care my stars"I say and walk out the door to my car and drive to the airport.

At the airport

I get only plane to Canada and I'm sitting besides a boy and I'm still crying "you ok their?"He ask "no I am not"I say "what's wrong"He ask "me and my boyfriend broke up"I say "I'm sorry"He says "it's fine you didn't do anything"I say "my name is Shawn,Shawn Mendes"He says "I'm Zoe, Zoe Probst"I say.

We finally lift off and me and Shawn are friends but this is my sorry about how I was bullied by TC.

I'm going 2 finish it here but don't worry I will be making a new Fanfic it will be a sequel to this book called 'Forgive And Forget Is A Lie.'

The book will have a lot more things I hope u will luv it bye.