Ch. 4

WARNING spoilers about the new movie Big Hero 6 which btw beat movie ever.

I open the door and see the rest of my friends "Hey!"I say "hey"they all say as they all get their rooms set up.

An hour later

"So what are we going to do right now?"Mitch said god he is so hot "why not watch a movie,In a awesome drive-in me and the girls went to a few months ago"Mari says "ok,then what movie?"Ian said "Oh my gosh,The new movie that just came out Big Hero 6"I say "ok why not"Marzia says.

We decided to buy food and take two different cars.In one car it was me,Mitch,Anthony,Kalel,Mari and the rest in the other car.

At the drive-In

Once we got into the drive-in everybody was sitting on the floor accept marzia and Felix in one car and me and Mitch in another.About a few minutes into the movie where Tadahi Hemada died in the fire I was crying like hell and it's a good thing it was us and one other group was in the movie, "it's ok Babygirl" Mitch says as I cry into his shirt as he pats my head then I get a text from Kalel. Italics-Kalel bold-Zoe.

I see you and Mitch 😏

Shut it kally (kally is what Zoe calls kalel.)

Fine but let me just say do u like #zitch or #moe?

Then I hear somebody laugh I turn and see Mitch laughing cause of the text "you snitch"I whisper "no I'm your benja"He whispers as I kindly push him.

Don't know hold on

"Do you like moe or zitch?"I ask Mitch "why do you ask"He says with a smirk "ship names"I say "moe then"He says

Moe

Kk

Kalel and I finish texting and we watch the movie.At a funny part which is wassabi just screamed like a little girl and we all cracked up really badly as I look at the other car I couldn't believe what I saw Team Crafted.

Jason's POV (dun dun dunnn)

Me and the rest of team crafted besides Mitch who took that bitch Zoe's side,went to go watch a new movie which was called Big Hero 6 which was in a drive-in.

A few minutes into the movie

We saw two other cars but that's it there was a guy named wassabi who screamed like a girl and the other two cars started laughing,I turned to see the stupid group "guys look"I whisper they all turn there heads and see Zoe and smirk.

Hey guys hope u doods enjoyed take care.