Ch. 6

Ok so from now on I'm calling Ian from team crafted ssundee so we don't get mixed up with Ian from smosh and Ian from TC ok ok.

Zoe's POV

Later that day

I'm on my bed on twitter and I see a tweet that says '#zitch is so cute why does @ZoeLovesLife156 and @Bajan_Canadian have to be such a cute couple' I like and comment 'lol thank u for saying me and Mitch look cute together 😃😃' I feel the bed sink and Mitch is their "I have to go home now"He says frowning "aww why now"I say while fake crying and we both chuckle "but before you leave can we have a little zitch pic for twitter?"I ask "ok fine"he says as I grab my phone and pointed the camera at us for a selfie, Mitch and I kiss and I snap the pic "send that to me"he says standing up "ok bye benja"I say as I stand up and hug him and let go "what no kiss"he says "fine"i say then kiss him on the cheek "weak"he says then picks me up spins me around and kisses me on the lips "better'' he says dropping me on the bed "ok,ok you got your kiss bye benja luv you"I say "luv you to Babygirl"he says then exits my room.I go on twitter and put the pic of me and Mitch on their with the caption.

'Love is so cute but #zitch is my otp lol and I'm guessing Mitch's fans too,me and my bae @Bajan_Canadian night my little doods'

I get off my phone and then hear it buzz and it was a comment from Mitch ' why u take my dood catch phrase!?'

I just laugh and turn off my phone and head downstairs and only see Anthony and Ian "where did the rest go?"I ask "out"Ian says "thanks for the info Ian"I say "no problem"He says then Anthony gets a phone call and walks out of the room wonder why? Then he comes back in "hey so the rest if them went to Olive Garden you guys want to go?"Anthony asks "ok"me and Ian say,I go upstairs and change since Anthony said that we needed to dress fancy so I grabbed my clothes and changed.

Zoe's clothes:

•black strapless knee high dress

•gold heels

I curled my hair and did my make up and headed downstairs,I grabbed my phone and me,anthony and Ian got it Anthony's car.We get into their car and just relax.

We get to Olive Garden and we get out of the car and into the restaurant,we see the rest of them and four other seats "hey guys,somebody else is coming"kalel says "oh ok"so I sit next to kalel and we are just waiting for the person to come when all of a sudden I see fricken Connor Franta next to is with trevor and ricky "holy shit kalel Connor fricken Franta,trevor moran and ricky dillon are sitting near us"I whisper to kalel "go talk to him"she says "no"I say "go"she says "fine"I say "I'll be right back"I say as I walk to Connor,Trevor and Ricky "um h-hi are you guys Connor F-Franta,trevor moran and ricky dillon?"I ask "yeah how did you know?"trevor ask "I'm a f-fan"I say "oh cool what's your name?"ricky asks "z-Zoe" I say "nice to meet you Zoe you want a pic"trevor asks "sure"I say after we take our pick connor says "wait can we see your phone"He says "sure"I say as I give them my phone,they type something on my phone "what's your twitter name"Trevor asked "ZoeLovesLife156"I say "thanks"they all say "bye"I say "bye" they all say as I leave to my table.I smile when I see them and that same seat is empty but then my smile grew wider when I saw Mitch coming near us in a black tux "MITCH"I yell as I hug him "hey Babygirl,you thought I was going to leave you alone?"He asks "maybe"I say as we both sit down at our table.

1 hour later

I hear a screech from somebody yelling I look and see trevor laughing with the rest of the guys.then I feel a weird vibe that 2 people here have abilities so I text kalel.italics-kalel bold-Zoe.

Hey do u get a vibe when somebody has a ability?

Yes why?

I think somebody has a power in this room.

When I felt a vibe I just listen and see who it is,try that

Kk thanks

Np

So as I was told I listened to the vibe and it felt like one was at this table but who?the other vibe felt like it was about to tell then somebody did and it was trevor wait does trevor have a...no (does trevor have what 😏 lol nasty) then the other vibe was just plain out incorrect to me it couldn't be it wouldn't be was it really Mitch "I'll be right back,Kalel can you come with me"I ask and she nods her head and we head to the bathroom,once we were inside I shut the door "why"she asks "I think the vibe is coming from Mitch and trevor moran"I say "well maybe we need to investigate a little closer"she says "how?"I ask "maybe holding Mitch's hand may help and listening to trevor sing may help too"she says "ok let's try"I say.

Ahhh doods Mr.Moran,Mr.Franta and Mr.Dillon are in the story and what trevor and Mitch may have a ability OMG find out next time on total drama isl- wait this is total drama island it's find out what happens doods in my next chapter of bullied by team crafted bye doods take care.