001 - zeldris

*3100-3000 years before*

FIRST CHAPTER

ZELDRIS

"say it again." he chuckled, stroked my endlessly long hair.

"you're my first lover, my first everything, zeldy." i smiled and pressed my heart shaped lips against his soft cheek.

we were sitting on a colorful flower field, many roses and lilies, other flowers too. it was our meeting place, a place where nobody could disturb us. a place we could forget our cares.

i was wearing my beautiful shirt white dress that he loves. it matches with my hair and eyes.

i stare at his purple-black eyes, which actually made me think of something dark. but I knew that he was exactly the opposite, at least to me.

"i love you so, so much, my love." he whispered in my ears.

"i love you 3000." i kissed his charming lips.

he chuckled again. "filthy liar."

he returned the kiss without thinking. i sat on his lap, pushed him on the flower field.

"never." i moaned.

i pressed my abdomen against his. in the other second, we only groaned into the kiss.

he turned us over immediately, so that i lay under him again. zeldris has always been very dominant, which i loved about him.

he kissed my neck, stopped at my weak spot. while his other hand stroked my thighs.

i just moaned loudly, wrapping my legs around his waist and squeezing my middle against his. he gasped.

"please zeldris." i just moaned his name. i know that he would freak out.

"you are very impatient princess." he grumbled.

"yes, my prince. i just need a lesson." i closed my eyes as he felt himself hardening. "hm."

you should just know that almost a week ago, my innocence had lost to him. now we're mated and sealed, can not stop to; yes, you know.

the best thing that ever happened to me.

i just felt like he pulled my underpants to the side as he filled me aggressively. i just screamed his name.

"hm, you are so wet, my love." he moaned. "and so tight."

he bumped into me, leaving me no time to breathe, pressed his fingers on my clitoris.

"i love you so much." he gasped, closed his eyes, put his face in my crook.

"BY MY MOTHERs POWER. I SAID ZELDRIS." i shrieked and cried at the same time his name.

zeldris scratched his head, while galand just looked at him as if he had done something wrong.

galand was an elite warrior of the demon clan, serving directly under the demon king as the truth of the ten commandments.

i really liked him. he's very honest.. yeah, because of his commandment.

next to him stood aranak. i hated him.. deeply. he was very rude and harsh when zeldris was not there.  he had no respect for me, though i could touch him with a touch .. but i did not because of my lover.

aranak is a former member of the ten commandments, who fought in the great war against the other four races 3,000 years ago.
he carried the commandment of repose. a pathetic one.. this little shit.

zeldris turned to me like the other commandments. he looked at me startled, holding me in his arms. in fact, he forgot his repute for a moment.

"oh, my love. what happened? who hurt you? do i need to kill someone?" he tried to calm me down.

i just shook my head, pushing my face into his chest.

"just go!" he grumbled to the commandments. they just flew away.

"tell me, my love. why are you crying?" he stroked my tears away.

i just looked him in his beautiful demonic eyes. they have never looked so worried; never in these past 100 years we have been dating.

"i'm pregnant."

"our son will be as strong as you." i smiled

"he shall rule over britannia and be the demon prince, beside his demon king father, you of course." i chuckled.

we laid on the flower field. his head on my lap, i gently stroke his spikey black hair, which i loves so much.

his demon mark took his forehead. it showed how much strength and power he, as representative, carried in himself.

god, i love him so much.

he stroked my belly, felt the kick of our boy.

"i agree, he shall rule over britannia."

"happy birthday, my mate." i pressed his face into my breasts. he loved it, especially to touch them. „i love you so much." i massaged his neck.

i did not care that other demons and the ten commandments were watching us. today was his day,

he blushed.

in fact, he does not want it when we touch in public. unlike his brother, meliodas.

antheia!" he grumbled in a deep voice, but i ignored him.

"this is my present for you." i opened my hand and let the short sword appear on my hand, it floated over it.

"a very old artifact made by the former strongest deceased goddess, hera. it has the ability to transform damage into power and magic. it will dramatically increase your power level" i smiled to my lover.

he looked very surprised, even all the demons. why does a goddess give a demon such an artifact? both races are natural enemies.
because i love him.

„do not lose my present." i chuckled.

he had lost his last weapon, stupid as it sounds.

„why?" he simply asked.

„because i love you, zeldris. you are my mate."

it was a rainy day. my hair is soaking wet from the rain.

"YOU SAID; your would die for me right?" i screamed at him with tears in my eyes, held my belly.

my view is blocked by my tears.

"i will not follow you into the war, antheia." he said simply. "i will stand on the side of my being." without feelings.

my heart broke.

"so you're a liar."my voice almost cracked. "you would never follow me."

"i'm sorry." but i just choked my head. he's not! "but i'm not a traitor."

"and I was stupid enough to fall in love with a demon and get pregnant." i cried.

he wanted to take some steps on me. i just took my wings and flew up.

I JUST NEED TO STOP THIS WAR!