003 - awake

THIRD CHAPTER

THIRD CHAPTER

AWAKE

after elizabeth has died and ressurected 107 times, antheia's curse was broken, after three thousand years. someone had brought her back to life and broke her seal.
we did not know how and who.

she has lost all her memories. her power-level is very low, she's weak, like mother's promised.

[]

i yawned loudly and felt so dizzy at the same time.

everything what i saw was a huge field full of flowers, nothing but colorful flowers. my sight was a bit blurry, my eyelids felt very heavy. nevertheless, i recognized the many colors that the flowers rendered; blue, violet, red, yellow, white, even black ones and many more.

so beautiful and intense.
they seemed familiar.

at the same time i felt very weak and tired. the worst part was that i couldn't remember anything, but my name.

my name is antheia, just antheia, i think.

i tried to remember, nothing; my head hurt badly.

i tried to get up several times, it didn't work. truly felt like a newborn deer, was shaking so hard that i collapsed again.

had not my legs touched the ground for so long? dang. that's frustrating.

suddenly the ground trembled. immediately i looked up. a hand pierced the floor, a shriveled man grunted and came out of the ground as if he were being reborn.

"i hate my life." he gasped loud and angry that i was barking, the man turned to me. "mostly i hate women!"

he grabbed my weak legs and pulled my dress aggressively up. i screamed for my life. although, i tried to kick him, didn't even have the strength to do so.

"leave me alone, you pig!" i tried to kick his stomach. "HELP!" and cried in despair.

in the second second, i felt a wind pull that felt razor-sharp. the man was severed in the middle. his body part flew to the right, as if he didn't weigh nothing. the flowers were baptized in a deep red. while the man was just pale and lifeless laying next to me.

"no reason to cry angel." a young girl sang.

she was a slender pale-skinned female with a very petite frame. she had neck-length blonde hair, big golden eyes and long, thin eyelashes. she floated across the floor. she wore forest green tavern gown with a pair of red slippers. a very beautiful girl.