5 "He broke up with me"

Jade's POV
I woke up without perrie by my side to the sound of an phone call, all the anxiety from the previous night came back as I saw the Call ID(idk if You say it like that)"Jed Elliott" I declined his call and saw that he had called me 23 times and left 7 messages, I decided to open them.
Jed Elliott: Jade please answer
Jed Elliott: I need to talk to you
Jed Elliott: pick up
Jed Elliott: what happened, I need to speak with you!
Jed Elliott: Answer you fucking phone
Jed Elliott: it's childish of u to not reply and it's even more childish and immature of you to shout at me in public, you could have ruined my reputation, my career. You aren't the only in this. Haven't you seen the news, you endangered my life.  Start acting like your an adult!
Jed Elliott: we need to talk. I'll come by you at 4 I don't care if you don't want me there!
I sighted as I read the last texts, I didn't want to see him, but I didn't quite understand what he meant with the news. I browsed for the news and saw it.

Little Mix star Jade Thirlwall in trouble with The Struts Bassist Jed Elliot
According to sources the two had been spotted all loved up at a party this Sunday night. But the night did not end as planed. I turned from love zone to war zone very fast. I ended with Jade shouting at Jed to leave her alone!
What was this fight about, trouble in an unknown paradise?

I could feel my whole body being filled with anger, my thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door, it was only half past 3, he was early. I opened the door to find 3 concerned faces staring at me. They walked right in.
We had a little chat about life. "Jade, how are you feeling?" Leigh-Anne asked "I'm fine than..." I did not get to finish my sentence, it was someone knocking at the front door. I told the girls to walk upstairs as I made my way to open the door. I opened to see a quite angry Jed "what the hell do you think your doing?" He asked " you know what if you wanted to come here to say that you can just leave, right now" I said in an angry tone. "No I'm sorry" he said "what happened, why did you just run away from me?" He asked concerned. " here's the thing Jed, I'm broken alright, you can't fix it, the girls can't fix it, my ex can't fix it" I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. " you are not broken Jade" he said " YOU DON'T KNOW ME JED!" I screamed loudly " WHAT ABOUT THOSE NIGHTS" he screamed " THEY MEANT NOTHING, CANT YOU REALIZE IT" I screamed " last night, the kiss, the moments, what about that" he said, "I WAS FUCKING DRUNK YOUR ASS" I screamed, and now I was angry. " so we are nothing, because I liked you, I wanted to start something with you!" He said " IF YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!" Now I was fuming.
I could hear quiet steps on the stairs. "PERRIE GO THE FUCK UP" I yelled and she did as I told her and all of the 3 girls went up in my room again shutting the door " YOU BROUGHT YOUR FRIENDS? HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO HUMILIATE ME?" He yelled. " YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO COME HERE, AND YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WERE THEY SHOULD BE!" I shouted. He pushed be against the wall, not violent just so that he could move me, I could feel all his anger as he touched me, still all mad at each other, he kissed me, and I kissed him.

Perrie's POV
Jade askes us to walk upstairs as she made her way to the front door. We heard a few voices and from out of nowhere yelling occurred, it was Jade, she never raises her voice in anger. I tried to get a glimpse of who the other person was, I made my way to the stairs. "PERRIE GO THE FUCK UP" Jade Yelled, i ran back upstairs pushing the other girls back inside her room. " well who was it?" Jesy asked " its Jed" I said "he must have done something wrong, Jade never raises her voice" Leigh-Anne said with a worry on her face.

Jade's POV
His lips against mine, I don't know if he did it just to shut me up or just if he really wanted to do that. My anger towards him totally went away as soon as our mouth met. Did I like him?
My hands running through his hair and his hand Pressed against my waist. His hand slowly making its way up my to my chest.
"No" I tried to say between my silent moans as he kissed my neck. He immediately stopped."sorry, I should probably leave" he said I nodded as I saw him make his way over to the door. He drove away from my house in his car. I felt pain, I had hurt him, but I did not want to be with him.
I decided to go for a ride, I drove of into the city totally unaware that I had left the girls alone in my house.

Leigh-Anne's POV
It all became quiet, we all really tried to listen on what happened downstairs, out of nowhere we heard kissing. "What is going on, are they?"I asked shocked " I think so" Perrie said confused "alright I'm going down I don't want to hear My baby doing the naughty-naughty"Jesy said as she made her way to the door. But I was fast enough to tackle her "don't you dare, do not interrupt, don't be a cockblocker" i whispered quietly.
We all could here a couple of jade's moans which made us all very uncomfortable, but there was nothing we could do about it."we are actually listening to our friend having sex" perrie whispered. "I don't think they're having sex, Jade would have known we were still here" Jesy said " I don't think she remembers to be honest, Omg what if they take it to bed, we are in her bed" I gasped, " I don't care I'm going to check, maybe we could pure our thoughts knowing that they didn't have sex" Jesy said as she slowly opened the door to peek. "It's cool they are just kissing" she said, "who moans when you kiss, I knew Jade was weird but this" perrie said " well they aren't kissing each other's mouths, well Jade isn't kissing anybody, Jed is all over her neck." Jesy said
"Euw gross, pure my head please" I said disgusted.

Jade's POV
It had been 2 weeks since I last talked to Jed, if we ran into each other we acted like we didn't know each other. I haven't deleted his number in hope of that he would call, I don't know why I wanted him to call me, I would just reject him. I heard my door knock as I sat on the couch, I opened to see perrie standing there with tears streaming down her face. "Pez, what's wrong" I asked as I helped her to the couch "Zayn, he, he broke up with me" she said as she sobbed "baby it's okay, it's okay" I said as I tried to comfort her "do you want me to call the girls?" I asked and she nodded. Both Jesy and Leigh-Anne arrived quick and we all just spend time with Perrie, giving her the chance to cry out everything. I think you need to allow yourself to mourn for a period, but then you need to know when to stop.
All the headlines the following week were about them.

Perrie Edwards Split from former fiancé Zayn Malik!

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have been reported split!

Little mix star Perrie Edwards and former One direction singer Zayn Malik have split!
According to valuable sources the two had split during the week. We can clearly see that Perrie have deleted all photos of the together on social media as well as unfollowed him. How could this have happened, one month ago the soon to be married ex-couple were all loved up. Perrie have been inactive on all social media since Monday which is the direct opposite of Zayn who have been spotted clubbing and being out with friends. Was it Zayn who broke the relationship?

________________________________NEW CHAPTERThis one actually took the whole day to make and was really difficult because I was never quite pleased with the outcome

NEW CHAPTER
This one actually took the whole day to make and was really difficult because I was never quite pleased with the outcome. So it might be a little messy.

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and look out for new chapters

Love
Author💞