16 longing

Our text conversation got interrupted by our managers sam throat clearing, indicating that we needed to move along into the studio. As we entered the room, all of us plopped down on a chair greeted the interviewer. Now this was live on radio, adding pressure as always, the worrying about saying the wrong thing or blurting out something is always there in these type of situations. But its with Roman so its all becomes more of a chill chinwag than stressing interview.
We finish the interview rather quickly and gather in a van outside that takes us home.

"so..." Jesy begins shyly. All three of them make eye contact with me nervously, looking at me with suspense.

"so what?" i question lifting my eyebrow at them

"well Jed" Perrie finally says with excitement
as a small grin forms on her lips

Again i cocked my eyebrow up trying to look confused at them.

"well he texted you" Leigh-Anne says starting to get funnily annoyed with me not answering straight.

"yeah about that" i say looking down at my hands

"what did he say? You can't just ignore this and not tell us" Jesy laughs out

"just that he like, missed me and stuff" I finally said meeting their glazes

"oh, well do you miss him?" Leigh-Anne says carefully, trying not to hit any soft spots.

"I mean, I don't know" I say bringing my palm to the back of my neck rubbing it nervously.
"He said that he was coming back, tonight, for me" I explained

"Wait- hold on what?" Perrie says in disbelief

"yeah, not like leaving tour, just coming back a bit I guess, not sure if I believe him do, he might just have said it out of, I don't know, spur of the moment kind of thing, he seemed quite jealous of Sam, or very actually" i said and let out a low laugh

"do you want him to come back?" Perrie asks

"gosh i don't know, what's with the interrogation, jeez" I say annoyed, slowly loosing my cool.

I don't even know the answer, and they're just up my ass, lord leave me alone.

"wow, sorry" Jesy says rather shocked

"So what are you guys tomorrow?" Leigh-Anne asks changing the subject, and it was right about here that I stopped listening and leaned against the door looking out the window, Thinking about what would happen if Jed actually came tonight.

Would it change anything, I mean his attitude was quite shitty, even though it was through text I got quite the snappy impression of him.

The vehicle comes to a halt, at my place first.
I stand up, give the girls a quick hug, says bye and walks to my door.

When i enter my minimalistic, quite futuristic home, I spare no time and make my way to the kitchen, getting some snacks and headed by straight to the couch. I plop down, not without think about when Jed and i made out on it.

After what seemed like forever and a thousand episodes the bell rings. While i was engrossed in the tele the sun had set and it was already dark outside. I take a look at my phone, checking the time.