10 Hair

JADE'S POV
Waking up just felt shitty, leaving the protected sheets of the bed towards a dark day, a day full of writing, of course I love writing, it's a beautiful way of allowing me to express myself and turning my emotions and thoughts into basically art or a hit, because who wouldn't mind a song that smashes the world. Due to what happened yesterday, writing emotions weren't really happy once but us girls all agreed on wanting a more hyped song.

After 2 hours I look down at my paper and I se one sentence, when you see him in the club, just flick your hair.
I take a quick break to clear my mind and text the other girls wondering how it's going for them. And to my surprise the had a lot of ideas, unlike me that wrote like 10 words, I told them what I had thought about. And we decide to meet up at the studio to try and fix something.
And that was how Hair was made. A sassy song that empowers yourself to know that you can do better.
After hearing a proposed instrumental track we settled with one that we all loved and agreed on.

During the following month, all we did was try and produce this song, recording, editing, everything. And by the end of March, the song was official.

While chilling in my flat, alone with some Disney, love that shit, I hear a knock on my door, I stand up frustrated considering the fact that someone interrupted my movie, I walk towards the door and peep through my door hole only to find Jed on the other side. I open the door in surprise.

"Eh Hey Jade"

"Hi?" I ask confused

Without saying another word he walks into my apartment, and I close the door behind him.

"So congrats on your single" he says awkwardly looking at the ground.

"thanks" I say quietly.

"I've been thinking a lot" he says

"And I just wanted to ask why you got upset" he continues.

"I-" I start

"I had feelings for you" oh my god I just said that, what the hell where I thinking jeez

"You did?" He asks but before I could answer I continues.

"Had? As in past tense?" He ask with sadness in his voice

I look up and meet his eyes

"Jade" he says almost whispers.

"Do you love her?" I ask as I feel the emotions inside of me build up.

"She is no longer in my life Jade" he states

"Did you love her!" I ask again with a tased voice

"No, and why are you asking this?" He questions

"Because I'm over here breaking, I feel like you cheated, I feel betrayed and I feel hurt, but I know damn well that I have no right to be upset, we where never anything more than friends, I was so stupid to think that you would like me back. I don't know if you played me for fun or used me or just thought what the hell I don't care about anyone's emotion." I say as I feel the tears pressing through my eyelids while I try with all the strength I have to keep them away.

"Jade-"

"And I just had such great times with you, and I just can't atop wondering what I did wrong, and keep thinking about what I should have done differently in order to prevent this." I say and I feel a tear slowly roll down my smooth clear cheek.