8

Please feel free to vote and comment❤️

Chapter 8 — Regret

♡○

"Good morning Alexa. Where is, Lily?" Anthony greeted. "Oh? It's you again Mr Anthony. Where is Mr Josh? He's usually here to pick Miss Lily up." Alexa wondered opening the door.

"Oh well, you did not hear this from me but, They're currently not speaking to each other." He whispered. "Is her brother Jackson home?" Anthony asked.

"What in the world. ." Anthony muttered when a half naked blonde ran outside a room. "Is that what I think that is?" He added. "Happens a lot when Sir Jackson is stressed with his work. So I guess that explains your question."

"Josh?" He called from across the room. "Oh um I'm not Josh but okay. ." Anthony said stepping closer to the door to his room. "Josh can you get me painkillers? It's next to the sink." Jackson groaned.

He made his way to his dark room with painkillers in his hand and as he turned on the lights there he is laying on bed. Anthony never knew that Lilys brother looked like a model.

Did he not consider modeling? Well being a CEO worth more than being a model, he understood it perfectly.

"Josh you dipshit, why did you stop seeing Lily? She is pretty bummed about it." Jackson muttered opening half of his eyes. "I'm sorry, I got busy lately." Anthony played along.

"I like you Josh, you're a good kid. But a dumb one, how can you not realize her feelings for you? Remember what we talked about last year? Break her heart and I'll break your pretty face." He murmured.

Anthony paused hearing the statement as he looked down disappointed. "Here are your painkillers Jackson. I set them on your bed side table." He said before he left, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Anthony– whoa did you just came out Jacksons room? Thats weird haha." Lily shrugged. "Is there something wrong?" She questioned after he didn't reply.

"Nothing is wrong. Lets go to school." He smiled softly.

Anthony thought about it during their ride to school and he's not stepping down. So what if Lily used to like Josh. They're not speaking to each other at the moment and Josh is being a complete ass to her.

What could go wrong?

"I'm loving the video you made with Anthony, Lily

"I'm loving the video you made with Anthony, Lily. Are you guys dating?" One student asked eager to find out what their status is. "We're friends. I just did Anthony a favor."

From the distance, Josh watched as people crowd around Anthony and Lily. And the worst part is Anthony got his arm around Lily. It's not that he's jealous or anything.

They used to be the schools ultimate duo. Josh and Lily. Jolly, and now its Linthony and Josh preferred the first one better. Guys used to envy him because he hangs out with Lily a lot. And now Anthony is the hot shot.

"I should be happy that they're finally together. Those two are my best friend." Josh repeated forcing a smile. "Anthony nice off-white." One student said.

"Oh yeah, Lil got it for me." Anthony grinned.

"Whoa, Lils loaded." One student fawned. Josh made his way to their table setting his lunch tray down. "Hey guys." He smiled trying to make a conversation.

"Hey man. You can't believe what happened. The video I made with Lily got 7.1M likes in a day!" Anthony exclaimed. "Oh really? Thats nice to hear." Josh said fake smiling.

Lily took one glance at him then frowned. "Hey I think I heard Beverly calling me just now. I better go and ask whats up." She said leaving the two.

The crowd around them leaves as Josh sat down next to Anthony. "Wheres Jaden?" Josh asked biting into his sandwich. "He stayed at home today, he got the flu." Anthony said digging into his food.

"Oh anyways I've been thinking. . You really don't like Lily that way right?" Josh asked. "What are you talking about? Of course I like her, you're my wingman remember?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Oh well thats the thing. . I just don't think you two will make a perfect fit. I mean I can introduce you to Charli, she's been dm'ing me so much that I–"

"No thanks. I'm good with Lily." He cut him off. "Don't you hear what I just said? You two aren't perfect fits."

"Look Josh are you just jealous because I've been hanging out with your bestie so much?" He emphasized on the word bestie. "It's not like that man, why would I be jealous?"

"Maybe because you like her too?" Anthony asked. Josh balled his fist, pausing from eating his food. "Look I really don't want to be that guy but what the actual fuck, Anthony?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Stop making me look like I'm the bad guy, you can date her for all I care." He said standing up then walking away from their table. "Hey man. Whoa where are you going? Finish with lunch already?" Griffin asked.

"I'm just not in the mood to eat, I left my yogurt there if you want them." He said putting on the hood to his hoodie.

Griffin walks over to Anthony all weird out now. "What? What did Josh say?" Anthony rolled his eyes. "Not much man but he offered me his yogurt. I mean that boy likes his yogurt like pooh adores his honey. Did you get him mad or something?" Griffin chuckled sitting down beside him.

"I did not. Well lets just say he's being a dick. Lets see how long he's going to act up. I hate seeing him like this." Anthony said sipping his soda. "Josh is never angry, it must be thrilling to see him like that." Griffin chuckled.

"Believe me, he looks like an angry kitten."

To be continued