14

Chapter 14 — Party fiasco

♡○

"Hey guys." Josh said smiling walking up to them. "By the way this is Sophia." Josh added introducing her to the whole squad. Lily crossed her arm and in the process she could feel Sophia staring at her.

"Is there something wrong?" Lily raised her eyebrow. "No it's just. I really love your skirt." Sophia grinned. "Yeah and that is probably the shortest yet ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen." Lily murmured.

"Jaden, why you being over protective Lily? Just scoot over." Josh laughed. "Because, I promise Jackson nothing happens to her. And Jaden Hossler always keeps his promise." He said proudly.

"By the way Josh, you brought Sophia? But I thought you guys b–" Jaden was cut off. "Oh my god is that Charli D'Amelio??" Alejandro gasped. "Where??" Jaden exclaimed running the other way.

"Wow, so much for being trustworthy." Lily muttered rolling her eyes. "My escorts gone." She pouted. "I volunteer as tribute." Mattia raised his hands which caused her to laugh.

"Thats sweet, Mattia." Lily gave him a side smile. Sophia clasped her hands together before yelling. "Who wants to play truth or dare??"

"Truth or dare? That is so last year." Avani said walking towards them along with Payton beside her. "But to hype it up a little, why don't we drink if we can't answer or do the dare?" Sophia asked.

"But, Lily can't even drink." Avani frowned. "I'll drink for you." Mattia volunteered. "Okay then, circle up ladies and gentleman. It's time to spin the bottle, which ever it lands on. Has to pick truth or dare." She said menacingly.

"Where is Anthony, by the way?" Griffin asked joining the crowd. "He's coming over from his grandmas house, stuck in traffic." Lily replied looking down at her phone.

"He'll be a little late. Okay, lets do it." Lily nodded side eyeing Sophia.

Sophia smirked back at her as she spun the bottle which lands on Kairi. "Oop, you're first. Kairi truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth." He answered. "Who's the prettiest girl here at this party?" Alejandro asked. Kairi scanned the area before looking at Lily, "It's Lily, but please don't kill me Mattia!" He muttered the last part with Mattia rolling his eyes chuckling.

Kairi spun the bottle which lands on Mattia now. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare! I'm not a pussy." He answered proudly. "I dare you to post the last picture on your gallery on instagram." Kairi grinned.

Mattia looks at his gallery and just like that he went to drink. "Whoa, what was that? Chickening out?" Griffin raised his eyebrow. "What made you drink? It's a dick pic isn't it." Josh chuckled.

"No it's not. Just, I've done my punishment okay? It's my turn now." Mattia said shyly as he spun the bottle. "Oh! Lily! You're up!" Josh exclaimed as the bottle landed on her.

"Truth." She answered. "Who do you have a crush on?" Sophia asked silencing everyone. And in a moment Mattia could even hear his own heartbeat.

"I– what if I don't have a crush on someone?" She asked trying to get her mind off one thing. Josh Richards, after all this time convincing herself that she has moved on.

Being in a small circle with him like this brings back old memories, that are meant to be buried. "Oh come on, just a crush. It can be someone you find attractive." Sophia said leading her on.

"What? Aren't you gonna say anything Lily?!" Sophia snapped. "Sophia! That is enough! Lily are you going to answer that?" Josh frowned. She shook her head about to take the drink but instead Mattia drank it for her.

"Such gentleman." Alejandro cooed. "Sophia why are you being like this? You said you will stay away from her if I take you to this one party now?" Josh whispered.

Sophia rolled her eyes ignoring his comment. "Thank you." Lily muttered while Mattia looks at her and smiled, "No worries Lil."

Lily spun the bottle and after a couple of spins it finally lands on Sophia. "Sophia truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth." Sophia crossed her arm. "I would like to know what beef you have with Lily here? You are being a complete bitch to her since the game started. I was going to let it pass but it's beginning to look annoying now." Payton spoke up.

"So whats up? What did Lily do to make you act that way?" Payton asked while Avani smiled beside him knowing she's dating a legend. "What beef do I have with Lily?"

"Well, if thats what you guys want to know so badly I'll tell you whats the beef about," She cleared her throat. "This bitch right here, acts like she's all innocent but no she lowkey be flirting with every dude she could lay her eyes on."

"I also hated the fact that she's always out there flexing her stuff I mean, we know your dad owns a multi million dollar company. Don't need to rub it on my face. Oh and also your brother Jackson Van Doren is a literal man whore, actually both of you are whores."

"I found every inch of you annoying, your dead mom probably ashamed of your ass." Sophia ranted with Josh standing up. "Sophia, Get up." He murmured.

"What? I don't want to." Sophia rolled her eyes. "I SAID FUCKING GET UP GODAMIT!" Josh raised his voice while people began to notice. Lily has never seen this side of him before.

He seems angry. Furious even, the last time she ever saw him like that was the day. . Someone insulted his mother.

"What the hell do you think you're saying? You don't talk to someone like that." Josh glared. "But Josh! I was only stating the truth! She needs reality check anyway!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Don't you ever appear in front of me again, after the damage you've caused? I told you to not talk shit about Lily." And after saying that Josh left.

"Josh! Wait!" Sophia exclaimed taking one more look at Lily and then running after him.

Mattia was tipsy from drinking all of Lilys punishment drink. "That bitch be trippin." He slurred.

And just then Anthony walked in from the front door. "Why does it look like someone just held at gun point just now?" He asked.

And at the same time Jaden got back. "Alejandro you liar, I searched the whole house for Charli and she's not here." He sighed noticing Lily. "Ah it's late, ready to go home Lil?" Jaden asked.

To be continued