15

Chapter 15 — making up

♡○

"I'm scared for Sophia. Honestly." Avani said as she leaned on Payton. Mattia bit into his sandwich as he shrugged. "I don't remember much because I kept drinking punishment drinks."

"But Lily is pretty nice you know? I would kill the girl if I was in her place." Kairi exclaimed. "Thats the point. Lily is never like that, she stood silent just taking roast after roast. I'm afraid Lily will do a lot worse."

"I've been friends with her before and believe me. Some girl used to talk shit about her mom and the next day, that girls dad got impeached from his position on the board shipping them to Africa. No one knows what actually happened after that. But the Van Dorens are crazy powerful."

"Especially her brother Jackson. You don't really want to get on her bad side. Its like carving your own name to a gravestone." Avani said shivering.

Payton shrugged as he put his arm around Avani. "I don't even feel bad for Sophia, she deserved it. That girl is literally a snake."

"Can you stop her?" Alejandro asked. "Lets just hope she gives mercy upon poor Sophia." They said looking at Sophia applying lip gloss while eating her salad. "Man that girls annoying." Kairi muttered.

"I don't even know what Josh sees in her." Payton spoke up. "They broke up though, she was crying in gym class. I heard that Josh dumped her. Because she kept talking shit about Lily."

"I guess that guy really love his best friend." Mattia nodded. "Oh boy you have no idea." Avani chuckled, knowing Lilys little secret.

"You mind telling me what you did?" Josh asked sitting in front of Lily

"You mind telling me what you did?" Josh asked sitting in front of Lily. She paused eating her salad as she looked up at him, "We're currently not on speaking terms remember?" She smiled.

"I'm not mad Lil, can you tell me what you did?" Josh sighed. "Did what? I have no idea what you are talking about." She said innocently. "Lil, we've been friends since forever, I know that smile. You're in an awfully good mood too."

"Sophia Andrews dad just got arrested for practicing money laundering." He said. "And her citizenship freakishly expired so they sent her and her family back to Mexico. Is that your doing, Lily?" He asked.

"Well it's not my fault a certain party decided to reveal the truth." She said casually continuing to eat her salad. "Besides, don't you have anything better to do than talking to me?" She asked.

"They went up against Brandon Bellerose in court and I heard he's not charging you anything." Josh raised his eyebrows trying to dig up some dirt.

"Okay well I might have done something. I– I'm not so proud of my actions lately Josh. I'm just not myself when people talk like that about my mom. She should be resting in peace. No one should talk about her like that." Lily frowned.

Josh paused as he remembered himself shouting at Sophia for mentioning Lily in their conversation. "I actually know how that feels like. This might sound stupid but I kinda dumped Sophia because of the same reason." He chuckled.

"Wait you guys broke up? Did she talk shit about your mom too?" Lily blinked rapidly. "Um. . Well let's just she talked shit about someone I cared about." He said causing her to wonder who that person is.

"You're keeping secrets now. I don't like it Josh." She sulked. "At least we're talking again." He said smiling. "I never said we're– you're annoying, Josh." She scoffed. Blushing as she looks away.

"Hey." Anthony chirped as he squeezed beside Lily and Josh. "Hey guys." Jaden and Griffin went up to them as they sat in front of them. "Anthony do you mind?" Josh asked.

"Aww neat. Whats this? Did you guys made up?" Griffin asked. "Sorta." Josh said smiling cheekily at her which she return with a scoff. "Josh is being annoying. I'm not a fan of that." She said.

"And can you guys leave? My girl friends are afraid to come sit next to me because you are hogging the place. I'm starting to look like Charli D'Amelio." She rolled her eyes seeing guys around her.

"We're not leaving and you know that." Jaden chuckled biting into his lunch. "You'll get used to us. It was never Lily and her girls. It was Lily and her Tik Tok boys all along." Josh chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't even have Tik Tok." She shrugged. "Don't lie to me. Jackson said he saw you practicing to the Renegade dance in your room, he thought you might be possessed."

"I'm not practicing– I'm going to effing kill Jackson when I get home." She brushed her skirt and walked away. "Lily! You didn't even finish your salad!" Anthony yelled after her.

"I feel like my heart is about to explode

"I feel like my heart is about to explode. Josh was sitting way close to me and he kept looking at me with those amazing blue eyes that is before Anthony sat between us but I was shaking. So yeah, I went to wash my face and then I ran into you Alex." Lily ranted.

"Thats nice Lily but the real question is, what the hell happened to Sophia Andrews? Did you have something to her mysterious deportation by any chance??" Alex chuckled.

"I might have tipped Brandon about it. My girls were talking about her and I know we all hate snitches but. . I'm just doing America a whole lotta favor see?" She said innocently.

"Oop, remind me to never get on your bad side then." Alex said nervously. "How can you? You're the sweetest girl I've ever met. But don't post cringey videos anymore. Oh and Alex? Try to learn dancing." She applied lipgloss puckering her lips.

"Alright I will." Alex nodded slowly. Thats when a cheerleader bursted into the restroom. "Lily! Alex! What are you doing here?! Come outside! Mattias out on our school yard! And he's looking for Lily!"

Lily's eyes went wide as she gasped. "What is he going to do now?"

To be continued