Chapter 2: A New Beginning

Sunday 10:45am

I wake up and I get into the shower, get dressed, do my makeup, and put my wet hair into a bun. Tomorrow I start school and I'm nervous. I guess thats normal since I haven't been in school for almost a year. Someone knocks on the door, "Come in" I said, and my grandma came in with breakfast, "Thank you, but I'm not hungry right now" I said as she set the food on my desk.

As she sat next to me with a half smile on her face. "Sweetie, I know you are scared to go to school tomorrow, but it will be fine don't worry!" and hugged me "Now eat, you're going to need it" Then she walked out of my room.

I ate my food and heard the doorbell ring, and my grandma came upstairs saying there is someone at the door for me. I went downstairs and looked and it was Max.

My grandma new of Max, but not the way I knew him. Max always helps my brothers fix there bikes, but I never went around him. "Claudia, I'm going to go to the store. Tell Max that your brothers are down the road and will be home in a hour. I love you! Bye!" As she left my room.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. Why did she let that psycho in? I'm just going to stay up here till he goes away.

About 40 minutes later, I hear. Knock on my door. "Hello?" I called out thinking it was my Grammy. The door comes open slowly. I see blue eyes pop put bright in the dark. "Hey honey." He said ginning. As he walked to me, I got back, slower to my bed. Max got to the end of my bed. "I missed you." I shook my head. "Get. Away. Now!" I yelled. Max didn't listen. He took out of his pocket a condom. "I love you. So much baby." I started to cry.

Max took off his clothes and locked me down. "Baby, don't be scared. Shhh."

Max raped me..and when my grandma came home he left.

Few hours later;

My heart was racing. I had the worse headache in the world, and also, my body hurt like hell. I had red marks on my wrist, neck, belly, and legs. I couldn't stop crying. Why did he do this? Why is he in my life? I really wish I wasn't on this earth anymore. I wish I would disappear in thin air.

I got into the shower. My skin sting when the warm water came on. I brushed though my long brown hair. I'm want something to take my mid off from tonight, So my grandma went out and bought black hair dye and new earings. She doesn't know that there actually lip piercings.

After getting the black dye on the tips, before the shower. I washed my hair and got out. I found a great tutorial on YouTube; How to put in Snake Bites. I have all the cleaner, numbing paste, needle, and piercings.

I go though the video slowly, I marked the spots that I wanted my bites. I numb my mouth and cleaned the needle. I felt the needle go though but little pain. Then I did the other side.

About a hour later, I could feel my mouth but some pain. I wasn't ready for school. I wasn't ready to get up another day. I wasn't ready to face Max. I look down at my cuts. I wish I could of told my grandma what happen. But still, she won't believe me.

I get settled in bed with 5 fresh cuts on my leg. I cried myself to sleep thinking about today. Also missing Tom. Tomorrow is a big day, for most people. To me, I'm going to hell.