04.

[ Who's Voldemort? ]

♡♡♡

Dorm Room.

Y/N woke up smiling that morning. Her, Tai and Pansy were all gossiping last night and even thought they were interesting pair Y/N could already see them being great friends. Once she remembered she is at school, her grin disappeared.

"Y/N you need to start getting ready or you'll be late for your first class!" Tai called out. The others were already almost ready. "You're a heavy sleeper Y/N!" Pansy giggled. Y/N quickly got up, she threw her robes and green tie on and redid her Y/H/C messy bun into a slightly less messy, messy bun. She lightly sprayed her favorite perfume on before leaving, now smelling like vanilla. 

The Trio walked out together along with the rest of the Slytherin students rushing to class. "We missed breakf- what the." Tai had gotten distracted by the state of Y/N's tie. She grabbed it causing Y/N to stop in her tracks. Tai undid it and slowly and neatly knotted the fabric. "There you go." She looked up into Y/N's Y/E/C eyes and got lost in them for a moment, before Y/N spluttered "Come on!"

♡♡♡

Charms Class

The group found an empty table for four and hoped no one else would sit with them. After settling down Y/N got to thinking.

What was Tai doing? Why did she look at me like that?

While doing so she had caught Tai staring at her a couple times throughout the first half of the period. 

Y/N didn't really pay attention to the teacher until a particular blond boy came into the room. 

Y/N definitely thought Draco was attractive, especially after she saw him topless, but knew it was wrong as Pansy was with him and she was now one of Y/N's only friends.

"Why are you so late Mr Malfoy?" The teacher asked with their hands on their hips, one of which was holding a wand. "I uh, slept in." Draco was scratching the back of his head expecting to get yelled at. "It's the first day so I'll let you off, but never again!" The teacher pointed their wand at him. Draco nodded and then scanned the room for a seat. His eyes stopped on the empty seat in front of Y/N and next to Pansy. He smirked.

Y/N leaned over to Tai "Why does the teacher have a wand?" Tai looked at Y/N concerned. "This is a magic school?" She said in a tone that implied that she should've known that. Y/N chuckled. "No seriously." Pansy joined in. "What are we talking about?" Draco said, sitting down. "Y/N had no idea this was a magic school." Tai explained. "wHaT?" Draco said a little too loud. The whole class turned to him. "Sorry." He apologized. "What?" He whispered this time. "Okay, funny joke." Y/N was completely oblivious.

The teacher turned around and preformed a simple spell in front of the class. Y/N's mouth dropped to the floor. 

"She's not a muggle is she?" "No, her parents you idiot." "She's pure blooded, thank god."  "Oh that's right, then how does she not know about anything?" "She won't have any books or anything would she." "Probably not." The group talked about Y/N while she was fixated on the teacher who was still preforming simple spells. 

No one in the group spoke, they only shared worried looks for the rest of the lesson.

"We should take her to Dumbledore." Draco said as they were walking out behind the rest of the class. "I'm not going to miss my dark arts class, it's my favorite." Tai explained, Pansy nodded her head in agreement. "Okay, we have a different class to you anyways, I'll take her." Draco said turning to Y/N. She got butterflies once realizing she would be with Draco, alone. Pansy was realizing this as well, though she wasn't having the same reaction as her fists and jaw were clenched. 

The group split and Y/N was walking alongside Draco. "How did you not know?" He asked in an attempt to discontinue the silence. 

Draco thought Y/N was stunning and often got taken back by her looks even if she wan't putting much effort into her appearance. He beat himself up for thinking this though as he was with Pansy, however he wasn't as passionate about the relationship as she was. He was having second thoughts.

"I live with my grandmother and she never told me anything about my parents or this school. Everything is starting to make sense now, I was really confused for a while." Y/N replied. "I can imagine." He paused. "You know what your parents did right?" Y/N stayed quiet. "No way. You don't know anything!" Y/N slapped Draco's arm playfully. "It's not my fault! What did they do that was so bad anyways?" Y/N crossed her arms. "They were death eaters, legendary ones infact." Draco explained. "Are you fangirling over my parents Malfoy?" Y/N laughed. Draco frowned at her.

"What is a death eater?" Draco looked around the corners and down the hallways ensuring no one was around. "They worked for Voldemort." He whispered. "Who's Voldemort?" Y/N said apparently a little too loud. "Shhh!" Draco covered Y/N's mouth with his hand without realizing and quickly pulled it away. "You can't say his name okay? Like ever." Draco said, still whispering. "Why not?" 

Draco then explained everything about Voldemort and Harry Potter and why he hates him so much, advising Y/N to do the same. Just as Draco finished explaining the pair reached the headmaster's tower and faced a large statue of a griffin. "Perfect timing. Sherbet Lemon." The statue began to turn and lifted up to reveal a circular staircase. 

Y/N wasn't very surprised, after seeing the spells being preformed in class she didn't think anything could top that. She may have just been taken back by the insane amount of unbelievable information she was just told.

They climbed the stairs and eventually reached the top, which was a circular office with a very old man sitting in the middle behind a desk. The room was filled with books and portraits of people who seemed to be moving. 

"Hello, I've been expecting you Y/N."