08.

[ Oh, You Don't Mind Do You? ]

♡♡♡

Hogwarts Hallways

Show me something? What on earth could it be?

Y/N's mind started to flood with thoughts, but she was far from ready to go to sleep.

"Alright then." Draco smirked and Y/N began to regret her decision "Follow me." He got up and walked out of the common room "Wait, we aren't allowed to leave after curfew!" Y/N called out "Oh come on, don't be a wuss." He snapped back.

Y/N reluctantly followed the boy down long dark hallways, flinching at every little sound.

"It's just up here" Draco gestures to a tall staircase "You expect me to climb all those stairs?" Draco turns to her except he has to look down as he's so much taller than Y/N "Yes."

♡♡♡

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower

The pair reach the end of the stairs, Y/N is trying to catch her breath while laying on the creaky old floorboards.

"God It's hot" Draco mutters "Mhm" Y/N agrees turning around to see him taking off his shirt which he notices "Oh, you don't mind do you?" Y/N felt her cheeks immediately heat up "Uh, no I uh It's fine." Draco smirks at Y/N's response.

Draco walks across the room to a wide and open balcony and leans against the railing, he seems to glow in the moonlight. Y/N lifts herself up and wipes the dust off herself before going to admire the view alongside Draco. "What is this place?" Y/N turns to Draco "The old astronomy tower" Draco reaches into his pocket and pulls out a packet of cigarettes "It hasn't been used in years" He takes one out and lights it with his wand "I found it a while back, I don't sleep very well so I come here to..." he gestures to his hand in which he's holding the packet "smoke" Y/N was taken back, she didn't expect him to open up like this.

Draco tilted the packet at Y/N, offering her a cigarette. She was about to decline knowing her grandmother wouldn't approve but her grandmother wasn't here. So share reached out and took one and let Draco light it. She put in in between her fingers mimicking draco who was watching her intently. She put it up to her mouth and inhaled the smoke, only to have a cough attack handing the cigarette back to Draco who was laughing at Y/N.

"You don't smoke do you." Y/N managed to shake her head while coughing and spluttering. "I had a feeling." Draco looked back out at the vast view "Those are gross, how do you do it" Draco shrugged "Some of my old friends did it, joined in every once and a while and now it helps a lot with like stress and stuff" Y/N wanted to know what he meant by stress.

He's a hot rich boy what stressful events does he have to deal with?

But she didn't want to dig any further, so she changed the subject "So... why did you bring me here?" Y/N turns to face him looking up into his eyes. He stares back into hers for a while, getting lost in them "I just kinda really trust you, like I don't know, I feel like we can relate, you know?" Draco lifted his hand to curl a strand of Y/N's hair around her ear so he could see her whole now red face.

Although, Y/N didn't feel that she related much with Draco because even though he now knew a lot about her and her situation, he hadn't shared much about his life, only the surface which Y/N was dying to get underneath.