09.

[ You Were With A Boy! Weren't You! ]

♡♡♡

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower

"Relate to me? How?" Y/N asked, but that seemed to trigger Draco as he pulled away turning back to the view "I'm sorry, never mind" Y/N immediately regretted her decision to dig further, the mood that had been set was gone.

There was a moment of silence which although was short felt like forever "It's ok let's just go, it's getting late" Draco turns and leaves without looking back at Y/N. Y/N was left standing in the dark alone.

♡♡♡

Dorm Room

Y/N had found her way back to the common room and tiptoed her way back into her dorm room in which Tai and Pansy were sleeping, well that's what she thought.

"Where were you?" Pansy sits up and crosses her arms. Y/N was unsure what to say "Leave her alone Pansy she's been through a lot" Tai mumbles "You were with a boy! Weren't you!" Pansy hops out of bed excited "I uh-" Y/N was put on the spot, she couldn't tell her she was with Draco "It's ok I won't tell" Pansy says with a wink before getting back under the covers.

Y/N felt a wave of relief.

In the morning while getting ready for breakfast Pansy would look at Y/N and smirk every once and a while, Y/N prayed she wouldn't bring it up but knowing Pansy she definitely would.

The trio walked to breakfast together and found a clear spot at the table next to Draco and his friends, Draco looked up at Y/N who was smiling at him but he chose to ignore her and look at Pansy who was smothering him with attention.

What a dick!

Y/N and Tai sat across from Draco and Pansy, which didn't turn out to be a good idea. Pansy turns to Y/N with a look in her eyes that scared Y/N

Oh no here it comes.

"So Y/N, who were you with last night huh?" Draco's head immediately flung up. Y/N looked at him with a smirk. "Harry, Harry Potter."

A/N-

Sorry chapters are so short now, they're just faster to write and publish and I don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long but let me know if you would prefer to wait for longer chapters!