Chapter 5 : See You Again

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Baby!!!" Yena shouted. Y/N's face lights up seeing her. Yena runs to him and immediately hugs him.

"I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too, sweetie. How's France?"

"Amazing."

"What would you want to do first, baby?"

"Hmm... How about... my house?"

"Y-Your house?"

"Yes. I want to watch Netflix shows with you, my baby~" Her aegyo made Y/N smile from ear to ear.

"Fine. Let's go, baby." They both exit the airport and go to his house. Yena sits on the couch while Y/N goes to the kitchen.

"So baby, what would you like to eat?"

"You." Yena said.

"Baby, that's not the main dish. That's the dessert."

"You could be the main dish, oppa."

"Usually, foods that involve creams are desserts." He winked at her.

"Look at that joke. My lovely oppa thinks he could turn me on by saying that."

"Ah really? Do you think like that? I never said I want to turn you on." Y/N goes to the couch getting closer and closer to Yena.

"Because you... are already turned on..."

She pulls him for a kiss. They kissed hungrily, really missing each other.

"Let's start it, shall we?" Y/N said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I miss you so much, baby." Yena said.

"Me too." Y/N said. Then his phone starts buzzing. He picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Mr. Song Y/N?

"Yes it's me. Who is this?"

"Ah, I'm a detective from Yeongdeungpo Police Station. I called you because from the list of the person's acquaintances you're name is on the list."

"May I know who is the person's name?"

"It's Kang Hyewon."

"K-Kang Hyewon?"

"Yes. "

"Where is she right now?"

"We're observing her on the Merry-Go-Round. We're at an amusement park right now."

"Alright, I'll go there quickly." He ended the phone call.

"Who's that baby?" He rushes out from his bed and wears his clothes.

"A detective from Yeongdeungpo Police Station called me to take a person."

"Who?"

"My former... little girl."

"The girl? Then when will you be back here?"

"I think I can't sleep at your house today, baby. But I'll make sure that sometime I'll find the time to go to your house." He kisses her forehead and then her lips.

"Bye baby. I love you so much! Make sure to eat dinner alright?"

"I love you too! Be safe!" He rushes out and drives to the amusement park.