Chapter 24 : The Fight

Y/N opened the door and there stood that fucking asshole that kidnapped his little girl.

"I see you've arrived. I guess there's nothing to wait anymore."

"Where's Hyewon?"

"I've heard a lot about you. Good fighter. 'The Grim Reaper'. Uuu sounds scary. Looking at you up close, you do seem intimidating."

"I'm asking where is Hyewon!"

"Hyewon. Such a wonderful girl. Beautiful. Cute. Also busty~ She's an amazing girl. Gosh, I wanna do her more." Y/N then grabs his collar and stared at him deep in the eyes.

"I SAID WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!! I swear I'm gonna KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!!" Jun chuckles.

"Really?" He then whistles out of nowhere.

"You motherfu-"

Suddenly, a person comes out of nowhere and punched him which is then followed by a few others to beat him up. He kicks him repeatedly and Y/N couldn't get up.

"That's enough. I could take it from here. Minghao, Joshua, Mingyu, step back." They dragged him in front of their... leader.

"Jun... stop this. You can stop this. Please stop it." Y/N tried to convince him.

"Wow, it's easy for you to say. Well, you have a mouth so you can say anything." He walk towards Y/N and faced him. His cheeks are hurting bad. Jun grabs his collar.

"Listen here fucker. I'm not gonna follow what you say and I'm gonna fucking kill you. That fucking bitch is mine. She's mine forever. Not yours, you hear me? So, it means I could fuck her whenever and wherever I want. I miss her tastes. Oh wait, I already tasted her just now. Hahahahaha."

Jun lets out a lunatic laugh. That boils him up inside and he held his fists. Jun released Y/N and take off his jacket.

"Now... let's finish this all."

They start to brawl with each other but Jun got the upper hand. Well, Y/N is completely exhausted and hurt because of his act of cowardness. He punched Y/N's ribs and deliver a knee to his head.

 He punched Y/N's ribs and deliver a knee to his head

He can't get up. All the bruises and pains made him really can't get up. But he forced himself to stand and faced Jun. He prepared himself and did his fighting stance.

 He prepared himself and did his fighting stance