Chapter 9 : Umm... Hi?

"Oppa. Choi Yena... who?" Y/N becomes flustered.

"Uhh... actually she's... uhh... she's oppa's uhh..."

"Girlfriend?"

"Well... you could say that."

"Okay oppa. Goodnight." She lies down on his bed and sleeps.

He was a bit confused but shrugged it off. He goes outside to sleep on the couch.

Meanwhile, Hyewon couldn't stop thinking about what she heard about their conversation between his oppa and his girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?" She pouts and then goes to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day, Y/N woke up and drinks some water.

"Huh? The nightmare... It didn't happen this time. Well, let's eat breakfast."

"Morning hyung." Jungkook walks towards Y/N half asleep.

"Morning Jungkookie."

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Breakfast. Prepare yourself for my wonderful kimchi fried rice."

Jungkook widens his eyes because he knew what it tasted like.

"Hyung! I've missed your cooking." He hugs Y/N.

"Okay, now I'm gonna cook. Why don't you take a shower first and then eat breakfast?" Jungkook nods and goes to the bathroom.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Kids! Breakfast is done!" Jungkook rushes out of the bathroom half-naked.

"Aish really this kid. At least wear some clothes first."

"Don't worry hyung. I have this towel wrapped around my lower body." Jungkook smells the scent of Y/N's kimchi fried rice.

"Yes. This is it. This is the smell." He said.

At the same time, Hyewon comes out of Y/N's room and looked shocked seeing Jungkook's body. The 3 of them froze at their place.

Jungkook immediately runs away and Y/N runs to cover Hyewon's eyes. He tried to block her vision but she pushes his hands away.

After that, all of them sit down at the dining table. The atmosphere around them is very awkward.

"So guys, today I'll not be home."

"Why hyung?/Why oppa?" Both Jungkook and Hyewon said at the same time.

"Because I'll be staying at my girlfriend's house." Jungkook smiles meanwhile Hyewon pouts.

"So Jungkookie, take good care of her today."

"I will hyung. Tell me what you guys did together when you get home."

"Aish this boy. Fine fine." Y/N notices Hyewon pouting. She stands up and goes inside Y/N's room.

"What's with her?" Jungkook said.

"I don't know. Does she have a stomach ache or something?" They heard a shower sound.

"Well, that explains it." Y/N said.

"But... she hasn't finished her breakfast yet."

"Gosh, this girl. Well, let's continue eating."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Bye, you guys! Behave well Hyewon-ah." Hyewon nods and Jungkook waves goodbye at Y/N.

Hyewon immediately goes to sit on the couch. Jungkook can feel she's uncomfortable.

"Hyewon-ah. Are you okay?" Hyewon nods and watches the TV. After a while, Hyewon speaks to Jungkook.

"Oppa."

"Yes, Hyewon-ah?"

"Oppa muscle good." Jungkook blushes.

"R-Really? Well heh, oppa worked out a bit."

"Can Hyewon touch?" Jungkook blushes even more.

"W-Why?"

"Hyewon likes abs. Hyewon always touch Y/N oppa abs."

'Hyung what the heck? Why didn't you tell me she like this?' He thought.

"Can Hyewon touch?" She asked again and Jungkook slightly nodded.

Hyewon touches his abs- No, more like poking.

"Y/N oppa better." That somehow hits Jungkook.

"Well, I think hyung worked out more." Then, there's a cockroach beside Hyewon. She saw it and screamed which made Jungkook startled.

"C-Cockroach..." She said.

Jungkook grabs it and squeezes it with one hand. He throws it to the bin and washes his hands. He sits back on the couch.

"It's fine now-" Then, Hyewon clings to his arm and made Jungkook blush again. He was flustered but continued to watch the TV.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"How was this time?" Y/N said while trying to catch his breath.

"Very rough... and I love it. Gosh baby you know me so well." Yena said.

"Of course, baby. Ready for another-"

But then, Y/N's phone rings.

"Baby pass me up my phone." But Yena gives him an alarm clock.

"I said my phones."

"I thought you said an alarm clock?"

"Baby it's not the time for jokes." She laughs and passes up his phone to him. He picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Hyung."

"Yes, Jungkook-ah?"

"I and Hyewon are in front of your girlfriend's house now. She said she wants to meet your girlfriend." Hearing that Y/N's eyes widened.

"A-Alright. W-Wait for 5 minutes."

"Okay hyung." He ended the call.

"Do you have to go back to their house?"
"No. Even worse."

"What is it?" He jumps out of the bed and wears his clothes.

"They're here."

Hearing that Yena's eyes widened too. She immediately tidies up the bed. And quickly wears her clothes.

Y/N goes to the living room and clears up the wine bottles. After that, he rushes to the front door and opens it.

"Hyung why are you sweat-" Then Jungkook gives him a smug face.

"We didn't do that. We exercised for fitness."

"Fitness. Wow, no wonder you're very healthy."

"Yeah yeah get the hell in now." Jungkook still doing the smug face as he enters.

Both of them sit down on the couch. Yena goes out of her bedroom and sits on the couch.

"So uh... guys... let me introduce to you... my girlfriend, Choi Yena." Y/N nervously said. Y/N glanced at her and nudged her.

"Greet them." Y/N said while smiling.

"Umm... hi?"