Chapter 10 : First Meet

"Umm... hi?" She waves her hand at both of them.

"Hello there." Jungkook said. Hyewon shows an emotionless face.

"So umm... I'm Choi Yena. I'm this man's girlfriend."

"So... Did the both of you guys 'worked out'?" Jungkook asked with a smug face.

"Umm..." Yena hesitates to answer.

"We did." Y/N said.

"Y-Yes. Right we worked out. We did push-ups, sit-ups, and squats."

"I get what you mean." Jungkook said.

"Are you really... oppa's girlfriend?" Hyewon asked.

"Yes? Ah yes. You must be Hyewon, right? Y/N oppa told me a lot about you."

"Really?"

"Yes. He always talked about how cute you are, how much you've changed and he's happy to have you."

"So, you didn't get mad noona?"

"Nope. I understand him. Because I know he loves me so much." They all laughed except for Hyewon. There sparked a feeling inside Hyewon.

"Ah right. You're the daughter of Vice President Kang Dosung right?" Hyewon nods slowly.

"I was the reporter for that incident. I heard that your parents got stabbed by that babysitter right?" Hearing that word makes Hyewon panic. Y/N looks at Yena.

"Baby! Didn't I tell you she can't hear that word?" Yena realized.

"Ah right right! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry babe."

She goes to Hyewon but Hyewon pushes her away. Hyewon immediately goes to the bathroom.

Yena let out a big sigh of regret for being clumsy. Hyewon washes her face a lot of times and then sits at the corner of the bathroom.

She leaves the tap water on. She trembled in fear. Someone knocked and opened the door. It was Jungkook.

"Hyewon-ah!" Jungkook hugs her. She tries to push him away but he holds on.

"It's okay. It's okay. That person isn't here. He's not here." He comforts her and then brings her outside. Yena immediately hugs Hyewon out of worry.

"I'm sorry Hyewon-ah. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Yena unnie. It's okay. Hyewon okay."

"Let's sit down." Yena grabs her hand and lets Hyewon sit beside her.

"Next time, don't be clumsy, baby."

"A-Alright baby." Yena looks down.

"Umm... I heard you like cakes Hyewon-ah." Hyewon nods.

"Let unnie get you one. I have Cadbury cake in the fridge." Her face lights up and she nods quickly.

"Alright, unnie will take you the cake." She gets up and walks to the fridge to give her the cake.

"Here you go. Chocolatey Cadbury Fudge Cake." She hands her a fork and she happily eats it. All of them smiled seeing how happy she is when she eats.

"Thank you Yena unnie." Yena strokes her hair.

"You're welcome Hyewon-ah." As time passes by, it's already time for both of them to go home.

"Visit here sometimes." Yena said.

"We will noona."

"Bye Jungkookie, bye Hyewon-ah." Both Yena and Y/N said.

"Bye hyung. Bye Yena noona."