Chapter 15 : The Confession

The next day, Y/N woke up with Hyewon on his side and she's still with her make-up. He examined her face and that's when he realized...

"You're really pretty, Hyewon-ah... Wait, what? Stop it Y/N. You're "Going Crazy"! (Check out Treasure guys)"

He immediately stands up and then goes to take a shower. After that, he sees that Hyewon is still sleeping. He sits beside her and whispers to her ear.

"Hyewon-ah. Wake up. Let's have breakfast."

However, Hyewon accidentally pushed Y/N's hand and his body drops to Hyewon's body. He looks to her eyes that are slowly opening.

Hyewon looks down and their eyes meet. Y/N once again flustered by her beautiful eyes.

"Morning... oppa." Her lips were so kissable and he just wants to-

"HYEWON-AH!" That startled her.

"Uhh... g-go wash your f-face. Let's e-eat breakfast." Y/N quickly walks out of his room. His face becomes red and Jungkook noticed it.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Did Yena noona send nudes to you?"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

"Sorry hyung. Hehe." He tried to explain to him why he's blushing but he decided to keep it to himself.

"Morning Jungkook oppa. Morning Y/N oppa." Hyewon said.

"Morning too Hyewon-ah." Jungkook said.

"M-Morning..." Y/N said.

She sits beside Jungkook and eats her breakfast. They both feed each other while looking at each other with lovely eyes and there sparked a little bit of jealousy inside Y/N.

"You guys look great together. Sigh my kids are so cute." Jungkook smiled at his statement meanwhile Hyewon didn't feel good about it. She immediately finishes her food and then goes to Y/N's room.

"What's wrong with her?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, nan molla~" Y/N replied.

"Oppa."

"Yes, Hyewon-ah?"

"Can oppa help Hyewon?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Help Hyewon confess."

"W-What?"

"Hyewon want confess."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile...

"Alright, I'll meet you later baby! I love you so much!"

"See you later, baby! Love you too so much!" He ended the phone call.

"It's 6:30 pm. 30 minutes before my shift ended. Better clean up." He continues doing his work. After that, he went back home only to find Hyewon nowhere.

"Hyewon-ah? Hyewon-ah~ Where are you? Why is it so dark in here?" Y/N turns the light on.

"Where is she? Is she in the room?" He searches his room and Jungkook's room but found nobody there.

"Did she go out with Jungkook?" He called Jungkook but he didn't answer.

"Where is he?" He starts to worry. He went outside the apartment building and saw her sitting on a bench at a playground nearby. He walks towards her.