The resterant

I got out a taxi to arrive at the VERY fancy restaurant. I wore a skin tight f/c dress with a low cut front and back.

I went in and saw vector, he stood up when he saw me and greeted me.

He

Was

Still

Wearing

Nothing

At

All

...

How the frick am I meant to eat with that fricking massive thing staring at m-
"Y/n, oh my goodness you look stunning, you're like a princess"
My legs went weak, my face went red. Oooh my goddddd. Frick he's so cute. And so fun and flirty frickkkkkkkk.
"Thank you, umm you also look amazing, I mean look at yourself! You're amazing, what how do u like me when this is a 2 year old dress and you just stumbled upon me and wha-"

"Sit down princess, you worry too much" he told me with a smirk lightly holding my hand.

What

The

Frick

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was rambling"

His eyes stared into my soul in the best way possible. His plumped lips curved up into a smile just from being with me.
"So y/n I don't know you that well, what do you do for a living?"

Frick

"I... uhhh" shizzle "I put hairdryers up peoples butts" I somehow manage to say

"Wow that sounds pretty fun" he replied calmly

"It sounds wrong and to be honest it is wrong people just like the sensation I guess, you get a lot of money from it"

Vectors eyes were lost in mine, for a while I let him just stare, I quite liked it.

"Your eyes light up when your talking about something you like doing" he said "you must really do a good job at your job"

"Umm well I hope I do" I replied

His lips curves into a seductive smile, he is so HOT.
"Maybe I could come to your job one day,"
Whaaaa,
"Well I have a hairdryer on me now I'd you wanna try it"

And there I was five seconds later, in the middle of a restaurant, with people around us, looking at me shoving a hairdryer up Vectors assbutt.

Then someone came up to me with a hairdryer and asked me to do them.
And another
And another
And another

We didn't leave the restaurant until late.

The date was over when everyone was... satisfied.

Vector walked me to my house, he looked at me with the stars sparkling in his eyes.
"Y/n thank you for tonight, I've had a great time."
"Yeah me too vector"

And just them as I was about to go in my house he grabbed my hand to pull me back.
"Vector what are you doi-"

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me close and attached his soft lips to mine.
He was such a good kisser. I felt lost within him.
After a what felt like eternities we parted for air.

We looked at each other and said nothing. I could get around my head what just happened.

"I better go in, thank you again"
I kissed his cheek and he stood there while I went in.
"Bye princess" vector shouted to me while I went in.

That was one of the best nights I've had in a while all thanks to him

A/N
Hi, this is a weird book if you haven't guessed but your the one that came here so it's your fault.

Just a bit of pre-warning I may or may not make this kinda dirty so if you don't like that stuff than sorry 😂
Thank y'all 
-me