Camping

A few days later you had to go camping with your best friend baldi, who somehow was once your maths teacher... it's complicated.

So you had to pack your bag:
•food Check
•drink Check
•cloths Check

I think we're good to go

I left vector to go on the trip, I hugged his body tightly to reassure him I'll be fine and finally got in the car with baldi.

On the way there Baldi and I were listening to music, chatting you know the normal stuff until we got there.

We arrived and put up our tents. Oh wait... breaking the forth wall... ok so umm what's that? There's only one tent? Oh that's cool, I'm cool with tha- oh there's only one sleeping bag too... that's cool I'm a loyal person so that's cool thanks for telling me director of book making byeeeee! *ahem* "
"sorry where were we"
"At the campsite...?" Baldi said really confused.
"Oh sorry forgot about that..."

It suddenly got dark, we decided to go to bed, in the one sleeping bag, in the one tent... it's fine we're friends, that's it.
Although, so close together I can see his lips so smooth.
His breath so soft, so small, so slow.
I saw his eyes lift up to mine, we both had the same idea.
The tent was getting hotter, baldi was getting hotter, lips almost touching and-

"Y/n you forgot your panties-"

And for centuries you guys stayed in the exact same position. Y'all got really skinny from not eating.

345 years later and vector got a drink of water and said "well then can I join?"
"...k"

So there you all were licking each others nostrils silly.