After all that poopy doopy

It had been 3 months since I told my kids about me and their/there/they're father. Since then I had gotten pregnant with a little baby alien boy.

"Well now I'm due any day!"

My water broke.

Damn

It

Hurt

Like

A

Bicthhhhhhh

I was rushed to the hospital but I couldn't get in because the fabulous NHS workers were BUSY with people who actually needed help *you better have been clapping* but that was okay because Vector knew how to give birth. So I gave my pregnancy to him and he very swiftly gave birth to an alien boy on a scooter. It was very painful (because I felt his pain as it was me who was pregnant for a week). He came out and yelled "YoUrE sPeNdInG lIkE a CaSh MaChInE" on his little scooter. He looked just like his father with his bowl cut. It was amazing to see our little boy.

He grew up to be not like other boys. He had a scooter and made INDIE ALTERNATIVE music. He also had a vinal player and wore quirky clothing. He will grow to be a boy boy now and might be very scary.

Hi, ok sorry I haven't updated in so long. I didn't know what I could write about so my friend XoitsJXo helped me. (Thanks)

Also what the fuck why does this book have 1k reads. I would literally write this shit in a history class and put zero effort into it why have you read it what the hell is wrong with you. When this corona shit is done go get therapy. (Seriously tho thanks for the love you guys are all epic)

So that's it from me have a nice day and wash your god damn hands.

-me