Alien boi

You know, our new child gave vector a good reason to come home every night. Instead of going to steal the moon every day he now worked on smaller projects so he can come home to see his kids.
He now worked on stealing the pyramids and tiny toilets (it's a little weird but I love him anyway).

Although after all this had happened I needed a break from the kids so I asked uncle baldi to look after the kids and I surprised Vector with a holiday to London.

We had a great time in London, we met the queen and she said "shawtys like a melody in my head that I can't keep our for me singing like na na na na every day, it's like my iPods stuck on replay" and we were blessed by those words.

We then got back to our hotel and sat on the balcony and watched the sun set in the horizon. It was beautiful. I looked over to see Vectors pure face glimmering in the sunlight knowing that back home is our kids all safe and tucked up in their beds. I loved it all. I loved him. His flowing locks, his outstanding personality, it seemed like only a few days ago I saw his flying in the sky naked. I couldn't believe that it had almost been a week since the day I met him.

So I decided that this was the time, the time that I was going to ask the question that could wait her build up our relationship to be stronger or crash it all to the ground.

I looked at Vector and made him stand to face me. I pulled a small box out of my jacket pocket and got on one knee.
I saw his face light up and his eyes start to tear up as I asked the question "Vector, you. The love of my life, will you marry me?"

He was first speechless, he turned bright red gracefully accepted the ring. It was all the best moment. I stood back up and we embraced each other in the last piece of sunlight for the day.

That was the day that everything was at it's finest...

Hi
I'm sorry for not updating in I think months. I've now had time in quarantine to write :).
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will be writing again (hopefully) soon.
Also thank you all for 1.8k reads like what the hell. You all need to get therapy once corona is over. I hope you all stay safe and are healthy.
-me :)