Chapter 1 {4 years later}

Four years later beyotch.......

Shania POV

"You got it kendall?" I asked her

"You got it kendall?" I asked her. " yes damn" she laugh as she showed me all the pictures she took. "Yep Im posting that one, I'm a wine glass. That's on periodt beyotch" we both laugh before going into the dorm.

I open the door to terrance being on the couch with Christian. Damn tooo fine ass niggas a bitch don't know how act.

I guess your probably confused as hell right now but kendall, Christian, Terrance, and i basically stay in an apartment across from school campus. We're roommates/best friends.

The boys saw both kendall and I and grinned. They paused there game just to greet us. "Bad bitch alert" Terrance said as he got up, picking me up, and put me on his lap on the couch. "Your annoying" I laughed.

Christian tickled me as I was still in Terrance lap. "you little bitch" I laughed as I was still in Terrance lap.

" y'all are fucking weird0s"kendall laughed at what was going on in front of her eyes. "You look weird" Christian laugh. " your built weird" she smirked. " my dick isn't built weird though" him and Terrance high five each other.

"I'm hungry" I got off of them and went into the kitchen to find some food. "So you ready to go to your parents for the summer?" Kendall asked me.

" bitch you meann those weird ass people Im related tooo?" I corrected.

"Hell Nawwl" we both say In unison but she said in a "mock me" voice.

" I don't even know why I'm going back honestly but it's summer and Charlotte and Kayla are going to college in fall. But, I don't know if I'm ready to see everybody AGAIN." I started munching on a family bag of chips. "Bitch you'll be fine because I'll be there."

I haven't been home in maybe 2 or 3 or even 4 years . My last 2 years in high school I started to stay with Tania. My mom had her baby, So it was bout heckled as fuck. Tania moved out of course because she had her beautiful baby girl (Lola😌). Then after I had my miscarriage the summer before senior year, I just didn't want to be there at all. On top of that, I didn't want to breathe the same air as Malik. Then I lost Nate sorta.

"Well, we leave on Sunday night" Terrance said. I'm so happy that there coming. It would make my trip 101% better.

"You know if you don't want to stay at your parent house, you can always stay with me." Christian said as he smacked my asss. Christian has a place in LA that his dad bought for him when he first came here.

"Shut the fuck up lil nigga" I push him. "Is everybody coming home the day you are too?" Terrance asked. "Yeah pretty much. But y'all gonna need some shades bc there's going to be LIGHTSKINS  everyfuckingwhere'" they laugh at my joke.