Chapter 2{LIVING THIS BITCH}

Shania POV

I woke up to being under Christian. He was holding my waist tight and secured. I kiss his chest causing him to wake up a little. "I need to get up" i whispered.

"I don't want you to leave." he mumbled in his sleepy voice. That shit turned me on.
I turned my back towards him trying to slip out, but he caught me and held me tighter. I said to feel his member against my ass. I grinded against it slowly.

That's when he put his hand on my ass and pinched it. "Ouch" I groaned. " stop playing before I Fuck you up" Christian whispered in my ear before kissing it.

I grabbed my phone to seeing its 12:00pm.

"Babe we gotta get up, the flight leaves at 7:05 and it's 12. I need to shower and so does your stank ass" i push him off of me and ran into my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror for a good minute before Christian decide to get up.

"Damn I gotta wood" he came behind me and kissed my neck. "Your welcome" i pushed him off me. He picked me up on the bathroom counter and lifted my chin to kiss me.

He put his tongue in my mouth as we moved in sync. He started to rub my thigh lifting the dress up that I never took off. He pulled it over my head leaving me in bra and panties. He began to kiss my neck, I could feel a hickey forming. He roamed his fingers to my panties and started to rub my clit. "Fuck" I moaned.

I started to move against his fingers. He slipped my panties off and took my bra off leaving me fully naked.

He took his clothes off leave his member bouncing straight up. He laid me back on the bathroom counter and got on his knees and he put his tongue on me. When I tell you this nigga know how to tongue 👅 , I ain't fucking joking.

This nigga the typa' person that actually likes eating me out. So when I cum, this nigga still eating. I be tryna push his head away but he slaps my hands away.

I started moaning loud. Then this nigga started fingering me on top that. He went in and out veryyyyyy fast. I start to moan louder as my leg began to shake. "Fuckkkkkk" my eyes rolled back. He started to go very fucking fast with his fingers and his tongue.

"Broooooooo.chhhilll.out" I moan in between each word as he try to push his head. He smacked my hand. "Dont fucking push my head or I'll add another finger." He stopped for a good second.

"Daddy please" I wind. " no you gonna take this shit. I like eating this kitty so you gonna' have to wait till I get tired.

He started to go even more fucking faster. I started to shake more and my stomach began to burn. He added another finger and went faster.

"Not another one" I moaned louder. "Shut the fuck up" he yelled.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned. "Squirt for daddy princess" he smirked as he continues his pace. "Squirt, you can do it princess." Just like that he took his finger out and I squirted everyfuckingwhere.

"Damnnnnnn baby girl" he said. "Gimme those wrist" he held them above my head. When a nigga do that, you know they finna fuck your shit up. I hate when he does this cuz' this nigga be about to rearrange my spine.

He continued to hold my wrist with one hand and he entered me with another. "Fuck, my pussy still tight as ah mothafuka' Just like daddy like it." he groaned. He went very fucking fast. All you could here was skin smacking. "Chrissssssssttiannnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhh" i cried.

" you.like.that.baby.girl" he said in between every thrust. "Your abusing me. It's toooooo deeeeepppppppp" I moaned.

"take This dick and shut the fuck up." He smirked. This nigga still was holding my wrist too I guess he was making sure I wouldn't pull his shit out cause normally I would. This nigga got a big ass dick. It's like 9 inches and thick. Talking about take this dick, he be destroying my pussy for crying out loud.