Chapter 6 {recreation}

Shania POV

Shania POV

"Where are going" i took my AirPod out. "You'll see babygirl." We been in this car for fucking hours.

We finally pulled up to a lil beach. Water beautiful of course. There was this house on the beach. It's as beautiful as day. It was glass and the color combinations were beautiful from the outside.

"This is the beach house" I said as we both got out and he unlocked it. "Yeah." He opened it. It way more bigger than it looks on the outside. "You like it babygirl?" He smirked. " I love actually." I smiled.

"As i walk around, i see a girl. She looks very familiar.

" i miss you chrissy" Christian hugs the girl

" i miss you chrissy" Christian hugs the girl. Who the fuck this bitch think she is hugging my nigga. " mhm, your shania . Hey pretty." She forcefully hug me. She smells delightful.

"Umm mind me asking, who are you?" I said with fake smile. I'm Christian twin sister." She smiled. Lord ohh lord.

"You look very familiar- she cut me off

"Girllllll a couple years ago at a party. I asked you to put me on with malik and we fucked at a high school party. I was much skinnier. My hair was long and straight . Remember?" It took sometime for me to remember but I remember now. " we danced on the bar together. Mia, Mia kendricks.

"In the flesh" she laughed. " wow your so beautiful now. Your the definition of glow up. Your skin, your body, your perfect." I admired her figures. She's just beautiful. " look at you. Your body is what I stand for. Your gorgeous. You had a baby face in high school, girl now you just fine as fuck. Couldn't be me." We both laughed at her comment.

" why you didn't tell me she was your sister?" I asked Christian. " I mean I didn't know how too." He shrugged. "Boy get the fuck on." I rolled my eyes as Mia laughed at me.

"So you live here?" We both sat on the couch. "Well kinda but not really. Make sure food is always up to date, pay the maid, but I come here sometimes to chill and have time to myself. I go to college round here, so I stay normal on campus." She said.

" but since the semester is over and it's summer time. I'm gonna be getting ah condo out here. Enough about me, how's college?" She asked. " it's cool. It's more different then what I'm use too. It's very universal, different people, ethicals, and kinda hard on the educational side. You would think it would be like high school but God proves me wrong." I laughed. "The guys though. Beautiful." She said.

" your brother is sexy as Fuck to me" I mumbled. " I heard that" the both of them said in unison causing me to laugh. "Well, Imma head to the third floor and leave y'all to it. I'm one call away if you need me." She left on the elevator.

It was a little silence between Christian and I. We just stared at each other, it's like we were speaking with are eyes. He makes me so nervous.

"So why did you bring me here?" I crossed my legs. " come on." He signaled me to follow him. We followed this back door to the ocean.

The wind from the waves hit me. The water was blue but clear as day. It was near sunset. It was a beauty. It helped me breathe. We walked along the beach in silence. Till we got to the little bridge (no not the board walk). I swore I was about to fall but I didn't. " what are we doing" I said. " you'll see babygirl" he looked forward. We walked for another 10 minutes to this cave. It was crazy gorgeous.

 It was crazy gorgeous

"Sit" he smiled. " it's wet- just sit" he cut me off. " I use to come here as a kid, me and my sister. We come here to hid from the world and get rid of are stress for a minute and thank God for the beach and the sun." He looked forward. "This is are cave of happiness we called it. That's why I bought a house out here for these types of moments." He finally looked at me.

" you got pain! You've gotten people who hurt you and I want to fix you. I see you babygirl, I see everything. You don't have to hide it from me. I'll be your peace. I want you to be happy princess." He kissed my small red hands.

A tear came from my eye and I smiled at him and embraced his skin on mine. We laid on each other. I felt comfort. It's like this is home. He's my home.

"All night by Beyoncé" I said to myself. "What" he laughed. "The day my life changed forever was that day. Crazy but true. In all that one day of 2017 of August 19th. My life changed broooo. I wasn't a good kid, but before that day I was a okay one. I had good grades, I stayed to myself, I smoked once in a while, I was a lil virgin , and I had the best friend group ever. I changed my life. He changed my life. My mom changed my life. That was my foundation of my scars. I have scars, scars that really messed with my big head. But, I need embrace them. I need to recreate myself and make new memories and stop living The old ones. Thank you." I grabbed his chin and kissed me.

I got on top and of him and straddled his lap. As he started to kiss my neck. I grinded on him as I felt his dick harden. He rubbed me threw my shorts causing me to have waterfalls. His thump rotated around my clit very fast causing me to moan in between kisses. " pull your dick out" I smirked as he did what I said. Rubbed it as I kissed my neck. He tugged on my shorts causing me to pull them down. I strattled him and got on top out him. I sat on his dick bridal style. I rod his dick till dark. He pushed me all the way up and down on it. It was kind of painful but felt good.

" mmmm Imma cumm" as soon as I did the ocean water got into the cave causing us to jump of the cold salt water. "Yeah we Gotta get outta here." We both laughed .

                   ******************

School as been kicking my ass bruh. I been tryna do this story and my other story while writing a brand new one bruh. This is crazy. But yeah imma start updating since I m outta school cuz this lame ass coronavirus.