Chapter 5{fight..}

Shania POV

Shania POV

"Bitch wake up" Kendall shook me. "WHAT bitch?" I complain. "Your the only one not awake right now beyotch. Get the fuck up." Kendall said.

I looked around and nobody else was in my room. It's like there asses disappeared. "Did y'all atleast cook?" I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch duh that why I woke yo' ass up" she rolled her eyes and went out the door . I slowly got out of bed and followed her.

I went downstairs to everyone at the table except for me. They all looked at me coming downstairs.

"Good morning" they genuinely smiled at me.
"good morning beauty's" I smile back. There was one seat for me to sit in and it right at the end the table beside Malik.

I gulped before sitting next to him. He faintly smiled at me. "Morning" he whispered. His cool, mint breathe sent chills down my spine.

"Umm morning" i managed to say back. We all got the food served are selfs before digging in.

"Can I please make a toast ?" Mom got up clinging her orange juice in a wine glass. We all lifted up are glasses of orange juice to her clinging one.

"Umm i just like to say I'm glad are family is back together. We've a hard couple years because of myself and my decisions. I've done a lot of damage to all my kids and to see y'all still seeing your mother shows how much y'all care. We got new beginnings in 2020. Are family has extended various and it's gonna be a good year. Okay, I'm done." We all clapped.

"We love you to mom" I smiled at her as she winked back at me.

"Let's eat" she smiled .

I we ate are breakfast. It was a very inspiring environment. It made me realize we are all very unique people.

"I have an idea." I stopped eating ass everyone else did. "What" they said in unison. " let's each go around the table and table about a grudge we all held against a person at the table before and how we let it go. Let's start with mom." I chewed on my honey smoked bacon.

" well, of course my grudge was with my daughters Tania and Shania. I use to feel like you too ruined my life and I hated y'all souls for it, mostly Shania. I loved y'all it's just I was jealous maybe anger because your father showed more affection to y'all more than I. I use to feel like y'all ruined my life just like y'all were ruining my insides the day y'all were born." She paused. " but you know I had to realize y'all gave me freedom. Y'all are the reason I'm even living today. I love y'all I just didn't know how to jus- just love y'all the right way."

" I got over the situation when y'all left. I realized y'all deserve better as my children. It was a rough for y'all. Hell, My daughter had a baby from my husband and so did I. Are daughters are fucking sisters. Shania, You basically had to be my mother and tanias mother for a very longgggg time. That's why You inspire me as a black women to Always be great. Old scares can make you stronger. " tears bleam to her eye. You could see droplets fall onto her plate.

" Tania ." Mom tilted.

" I've held a grudge against terry. I'm mad you ate my cereal when I visited. I got specially made for me bruh." We all laughed. " nawwl but I've held a grudge against mom because she was dirty as fuck. She needs to grow up and I use to wish I would die to stay away from you sometimes. But, I got over it because I'm grown and you made me learn I ain't gonna be a bad mother like you. You got one more chance I'm glad you using it wisely momma bear." She smile briefly. " I also have a bond against Malik. You fucked my sister head up when we was teens. She cried so much because she loved your dumbass and the baby-

"Tania" I hit the table causing everyone to jump. I ran to my room. I close the door and hid away.

Tears fell from my face. " yo" Christian walked in. " you good ?" He sat next to me. I said nothing. It was silent. All you could here was me crying and sniffing.

" you know, my mom once told me that you need to kill your demons before they kill you or they'll haunt you for the rest of your life."

I thought about his words and I realize what I have to do.

I wiped my eyes before giving him a long hug. " I know what I gotta do. Just give me time to do it. I know these cries are irritating y'all, but nobody sees me." I whispered.

" I see you, baby I see right thru you. Let me help you get this pain out." He pleads.

I wish I could be with him.

I roughly kiss him and got on top of him slowly. He broke the kiss " sex is not the answer. You can't fight pain with sex". It was a dead silence between us after that awkward moment. We just sat on the floor next to each other that whole time before he said:

"come on, I wanna take you somewhere" he got up and put his hand out to signal me to get up. I grabbed his hand as I got up. "Wait!"

I put my shoes on and something light to wear. We went downstairs as everyone stopped when they saw me. " we're stepping out." I smile slightly.

"Alright, Call if anything." Mom said. "ANYTHING." Tania stared at me hard.

"Ight." We walked closer to the door before Lola popped up in front of me.

"Take me peaseeee" she said in a baby face. "Next time mama" I kissed her forehead. " I love you be good while auntie gone". We walked out to the car and got in.

We both had in are AirPods and he drove off.

I have not posted in a while I will be posting more.