Chapter 8 {bum bitches}

Shania POV

Shania POV

It was faintly 5 am. I see that Christian is next to me. I tried to go to sleep, but shania can't. I decided to go downstairs and you know to find something to munch on.

I was halfway down the stairs and I hear moaning. I ran down the stairs to seeing a Malik and Kierstyn fucking on the kitchen counter.

"Woah now, I fix my food there." I yelled. They both quickly stopped and he pulled out of her.

Woah Malik is wayyyyy bigger.

They fixed there selves and just stood there.

"Umm we're sorry, we just- I cut him off

"I get it, I been fuvking almost all night." I shrugged. "So, why y'all up?" I asked while getting some strawberries at the fridge. "Because we can be" Kierstyn rolled her eyes at me.

"Excuse me?" I mugged her. "You heard me." She walked to the coach. "Bitch, if you gotta problem, address it like ah women bum bitch." I yelled at the ho.

" it's just I see how you stare at my nigga and all the sneaky shit you did with him as a teen ain't gone do in this house." She yelled.

"First the fuck off, bitch the past is the past for a reason. Second, baby I could take "your" nigga if I wanted too. He was mine once, he was the father to my unborn daughter. Third, your a pressed bitch because you jealous? Fucking weirdo. I knew yo stank pussy ass wanted to be like me. Put him on a leash and away from me if don't want him to cheat." I laughed

" baby he don't want you and bitch pressed not over a thot like you. You slept with the whole town before you was even 18" she walked closer to me.

"Y'all need to stop" malik said standing in between are skinny bodies. " matter fact you wanna be a bum bitch who so insecure, I gotchu." I kissed malik lips and of course he kissed me back.

"Ouuuuu Im finna kill you whore" she tried to run up but I punched her cold and clean. She fell on the floor.

Tania, Kendall, and terry came downstairs. They all stil lead dust in they eyes. "The fuck is going on?" Tania asked.

Soon as she said that this bum bitch came and slapped me. I punched her to ground and continued too. She hit me a lil but I ate that. she ended up on top of me and all I see is my my sister Tania pushing her off me and punching the bitch.

"Move I got this" I continued to hit her and she had blood dripping out her lips. She was hitting me, but again I ate that. Malik was tryna get us from fighting. They was legit holding us and we was still hitting each out. This bitch kicked me in my stomach and Kendall held me hard. "Let meeeee go, she kicked me, her bum bitch ass kicked me." I had tears in my eyes.

I really wanted to kill her. She bringing the old me out bro. Like, I will take her man and get pregnant again just for her bum ass. Huhhhhhhhh.

Malik and terry had her on the other side of the room. She was yelling at me across the room like a hit dog.

"Bitch hope you watch yo back" she yelled. I tried to run up at her, Tania and Kendal held me again. " bitch I will fuck your man and get pregnant again just for you. Keep playing with me" I yelled.

"Kendall this bitch it's fucking pressing me" tears flow down my face and my leg was shaking. I could feel the my body being red and hot. " I don't fight, I promise I changed." I cried some more.

"Bitch Im going to kill you in your sleep" I yelled to her. "Bitch I'll kill you first" she yelled. They held me down tired. "Calm down, stop threatening people" Tania laughed.

"What happened?" Tania and Kendall said in unison. "So this bitch was fuckin Malik in the kitchen and I came and walked in on them. She gotta attitude with me and I was confused cuz she been acting like she gotta problem for a min."

" yeah she has." Tania shrugged.

"Anyways, she told me that she see the way I look at her nigga, that I want him, and all the shit that happened ain't gone play around her and dadadazz. I was like bitchhhh if I wanted him he would be eating this cat and then I kissed him. Then, the fight went down." I shrugged.

"Bitch why would you kiss him?" Kendal mugged me. "Because She was acting up. I had to put her in her place peasant hoe." I yelled. " okay calm down thoe, it ain't deep sea deep." Kendall laughed at me.

"It's not funny shit is petty, I just came for some strawberries. Y'all see they still on the counter" Tania,Kendall, I laughed.

"It's almost 6 bro" Kendal tripped. "Tania I saw you sneak her, I could handle her skinny ass on top of me." I shake my head. " I know but your my sister I ain't finna let no bitch beat you." She shrugged.

" I mean, but she wasn't. She was handling her own" Kendall laughed. "Even when Kierstyn was on top." She shrugged.

"I don't help unless bitch getting ass beat" Kendall laughed. " anyways, no more fighting. Go to bed, we suppose to all hang tomorrow so stop." She went back upstairs. " I'm not leaving till you go upstairs in your room." Tania said. "So go eat them strawberries and I'll sit over here." Tania said.

Terry, Malik, and Kierstyn was still talking. They came into the kitchen the look like they calmed down. "Umm y'all need to end this beef now" Malik said.

Kierstyn pov

Kierstyn pov

"Bitch Nawwl, your stank pussy bitch is dead to me." She said " bitch you was never alive untill you came here." I said calmly.

"And Tania your a lame for sneaking me. But, it's Ight I gots y'all." I smirked.

"Bitch that's my sister, if she fighting I am too. If you gotta problem with me, say it directly bum bitch. My sister was being nice, I will kill yo ass for real. I gotta child, so I can't be wasting my time on pussy bitches like you." She said while looking on her phone.

Ouu I hated shania  for so long, now Tania is on my list. I'm going to get someone to kill them both. There going to effect my relationship with Malik and he's my forever. So, I gotta kill them for me and him.

Sorry I ain't update in a minute, but I'm finna update like crazy.