Alex

Steve POV

It was just another boring day. I'm coming home with some supplies (as usual) to keep me alive. On the way I encountered some mobs but easily slay them. I haven't seen anyone in a year now. The only things I see are monsters trying to kill me but do not succeed. My house is normal on the outside but on the in side it is much bigger. It is on the top of a mountain. My bedroom has a big window which allows me to see in it from awhile away. On my way up the hill I see someone in my bedroom. As I get closer I see it appears to be a... girl?! Eventually as I get to the door I check the lock and it isn't broken and neither is any of the walls or windows. So how did she get in my house? As I open the door I see her looking around confused.

"Uuuu... hello?"

After I say that she turns to face me and screams. I guess I scared her.

"I would like to know why you are in my house?"

"Well... uuuu... you see... I would also like to know that."

Wait so she doesn't know where she is?! I'll have to explain.

"Well you are in my house and it appears your not trying to steel anything so I guess I won't have to kill you." I say while flashing my sword at her. She stared at it for awhile then looked back at me.

"Do you know where we are?"

"Not really. I don't know much of where we are but I do know we have the capable power the survive on our own."

"Well that's great. Wait I haven't caught your name yet?"

"My name is Steve. And you are?"

" My name is Alex."

Wow what a great name. And now that I think of it she has a great body too. Long golden hair, green shirt, grey boots, drown pants. Wow.

"Uh.. are you okay?"

Damn I was staring at her and I guess for awhile because I could feel a little bit of drool dripping from my mouth.

" Yeah I'm fine. Would you like to stay with me?"

"Man only our first date and your already asking me to move in with you?"

" Sorry I just thought..."

"Naaaa I'm just kidding I would gladly live with you." She just giggles a little then started laughing a lot. I started laughing too then she tripped and fell on me. She laid on my chest and stared at me. I saw her blush and get up after I blush to. Well I guess I have someone to look after now. This will be fun.

------------
Check out SoulCandleStudios here on Wattpad for more!