Chapter 5 Interruption

Chat hides and detransforms. He blushes. 

        A few minutes later, Adrien arrives outside the bakery.   Marinette sees him, and waves at him.  Adrien smiles and enters the place.

      "H-Hey, M-Marinette!" Adrien says. He can not believe he stutters around her as both Chat and Adrien.

       "H-Hi, A-Adrien! "  Marinette says. 

      "Would you like to go to the park, Mari?"  Adrien ask.

     "Sounds like fun!" Marinette says.

       "Marinette, th-there is something I n-need to tell y-you!" Adrien stutters.

        "What is it then?"  Marinette asks.

       "Marinette, I..." Adrien begins.

Suddenly, Boom! A loud noise is heard which interrupts whatever he wishes to tell her.

   "Sorry, I  have to go!"  Marinette says.

   "I do too," Adrien remarks. He sighs as he runs off to hide so he can transform.

    Marinette hides elsewhere.  "Tikki spots on!" She calls out. She transforms into Ladybug.  She is not too happy the villain interrupted her conversation with Adrien.

    Ladybug goes to see who the villain happens to be at the moment.

     Meanwhile, Adrien calls out, "Plagg claws out!"  He transforms into Chat Noir. He frowns when he recalls how the akuma interrupted his confession to Marinette.

     Chat sneaks up behind the villain.  "I got him, m'lady!" Chat says. He tries to knock Robostus out.