Chapter 3. Little brother's are nosy

A\N

Uni

 Me

Andros wandered over to where Cassandra was talking with some of her followers. "Hey, Cassandra? " Cassandra looked at her brother. "Yes, Andros? What's is it?" "Why do you want to destroy Caterasha? " Cassandra sighed, "That a bit of a complicated question, kid. " Andros huffed. "I'm not a kid!" Cassandra ruffled his hair, "Sure you're not, kid." Andros glared -read pouted- at her. "I am not a kid! Now stop trying to distract me, and answer the question! " Cassandra's lips quirked into a smile, "What question?"

Andros opened his mouth to answer but he couldn't remember what he had asked. "I can't remember," sulked Andros. Cassandra laughed a surprisingly girly laugh. "You are one of the few things that make my world go round A." "You, my followers and revenge." said added under her breath.

Andros frowned, "Revenge? Why do you want revenge? " Cassandra wrapped her arm around his shoulders, and guided him over to a fallen log for them to sit on. She only answered his question once they were sitting. "How do I put this? The king he is... well, he's a very cruel person. And you remember those five days that I was gone when you were 7?" Andros looked at her in confusion. "Yeah...?" "Well, I had run in with the king. And let's just say that he wasn't very happy that I stumbled upon his camp." She started before sighing, 

"The king was once a fair and just king. He was loved by everyone, one of the most popular kings to ever live. But then his beloved Queen Niela died, and he turned into the cruel man he is now..."

Cassandra's gaze wandered over her followers as she got lost in thought. Andros noticed and poked her cheek, giving her a cheeky grin when she glared playfully. "Can I braid your hair?" Cassandra shrugged before turning around. "Sure."

As Andros was braiding Cassandra's braid a blue-tit flew up to her. "Empress Wild?" the blue-tit asked."Yes bluey?""That young girl that carried the message to the king is coming our way."

"Good, I'll greet her once Andros is done with my hair. Bring her to me once she has entered our camp." The blue-tit bobbed in a parody of a nod. "Yes, my empress. "

A\N Plz comment, vote, ect