°2°

Shivaay finally found the address of Anika's mansion. He got dressed up in a hoodie, trousers and drove towards Anika's mansion.

He stopped his car at a distance from her mansion

As soon as he saw the mansion, he gasped in shock.

S- Oh sh*t! What the hell is this? It's so huge. How will I enter the mansion? But I've to do it to save my job. Either this risk or my job? And I'll definitely choose my job.

He covered his face with a mask and planted the anchor on the boundary wall and started climbing the rope.

After few efforts, he finally crossed the main gate and entered Anika's or better say Mafia Queen's estate.

He started moving towards the mansion escaping from the guards. He successfully reached behind the mansion and saw an open window. He again hooked the anchor in the window and started climbing the window.

Here, Anika was tired from the whole day's tension so she thought to take a warm shower. After taking a shower, she came into her bedroom in a bathrobe and started drying her hair in front of the mirror.

But without her notice, her window was open and an intruder has already entered her mansion

Shivaay sighed in relief when he finally entered the mansion.

S- Thank God! Finally I entered this death trap but I've to find that lady mafia soon and capture some secrets of her.

Shivaay was about to move ahead when he saw a beautiful girl, drying her hair In front of the mirror. He was lost in her beauty.

Anika felt some movement behind her, she took out her gun from the drawer and turned backwards and saw a man in his mid 20s, staring at her.

A- WHO ARE YOU?

Shivaay came out of his trance and mentally facepalmed himself for being caught by 'God Knows Who'. Shivaay was about to step ahead when his feet got caught in the carpet and he lost his balance. He tried to hold Anika for support but both of them fell on the floor with Anika's back on the floor and Shivaay, on top of her.