°13°

It was early morning when Rudra came to the village to pick up Shivaay and Anika.

Dev and Kusum were bidding bye to them.

A- Please come with us Maa Papa.

Anika said as tears made their way to her eyes. Kusum was also crying and Dev's eyes were also teary.

S- Yes she is saying right. We consider you as our parents and we want you to live with us. Please.

Kusum and Dev looked at each other with teary eyes.

K- But what if you feel us like a burden in the future? Just like our son did.

Anika held Kusum's hands in hers.

A- Maa, I've spent my whole childhood without parents and trust me, I need you. We need the love of parents. We need your care. I want to feel the love of parents.

Anika said while tears made their way through her eyes. Kusum just hugged Anika tightly.She caressed Anika's hair lovingly.

Anika broke the hug and looked at her.

Rudra also came there and stood beside Anika.

R- Please come with us na, Maa. Anyways You won't get a handsome  son like me and you've already readymade daughter-in-law.

S- Please na.

Dev and Kusum looked at each other and nodded their head. Shivika and Rudra almost jumped in happiness. They all shared a group hug.

Anika and Shivaay helped Dev & Kusum to pack up their necessities and lock their house.

They settled in the car and drove towards the estate.

They entered the estate and Dev/Kusum gasped in surprise.

A- Maa Papa, now this is your house.

Anika said with a smile while Shivaay and Rudra smiled too.

K- Who are you?

Anika was startled for a moment.

A- Uh..... I.... I....

D- You're the Queen. Isn't?

Anika meekly nodded her head thinking that now they will hate her.

Kusum caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. Anika looked at her in shock while Shivaay and Rudra smiled.

K- You've a heart of Gold. You've helped so many people. I never thought that we'll ever be able to meet you but see destiny made us meet and I'm so thankful to you beta. God bless you.

Anika smiled widely.

S- Let's go Maa papa.

They entered the house and all the guards bowed in front of Anika while Bhavya ran towards Anika and hugged her tightly.

B- Di, are you alright? We got so worried for you. Where were you?

A- I'm fine Bhavya. Me and Shivaay were trapped in the jungle with goons but he saved me and took me to Maa Papa's house and they helped us.

S- Even she saved me and took the bullet for me so i think we're equal now.

Bhavya smiled and thanked Kusum, Dev and Shivaay.

A- Come Maa Papa. I'll show you your room.

Anika and Shivaay took them to the guest bedroom, which is now their bedroom.