°5°

Anika entered her bedroom followed by Shivaay. Shivaay had a sulking face as his plan of escape and finding some clues failed again. And all the credits goes to Mafia Queen herself.

S- Look. I can't sleep in your bedroom. It's against my principles.

Anika sat on the sofa and crossed her legs while playing with her pistol.

A- What is against your principles? Sleeping in my bedroom?

S- No. Sleeping in a room with a girl.

Anika raised her eyebrows in appreciation.

A- Then what about your wife?

S- Of course,this principle is for unknown ladies, not my wife. And I don't have a wife.

A- Hmm.. Then girlfriend?

S- I don't have a girlfriend.

A- That's bad. I mean how can you not have a girlfriend? It's common these days, right.

S- It's not a big deal that I don't have a girlfriend. I was kind of busy with my career and I didn't get time for all this rubbish. Do you have a boyfriend?

Shivaay asked her nervously. Anika smirked at him.

A- Are you sure you're in the condition of asking me this question? Because I've a gun in my hand.

Shivaay chuckled nervously.

S- It's fine. Anyways I'm not even excited or curious to know that if you've a boyfriend or not.

Anika smirked.

A- Yeah right. For your information, I don't have a boyfriend because 99% of the boys are scared of me. So never had a chance to make one.

A- Make yourself comfortable. I'm just gonna go and change myself in my nightwear.

Shivaay stood like a statue. Anika stood up and went inside her walk-in closet. She came out, dressed in a white tank top and grey track pants.

 She came out, dressed in a white tank top and grey track pants

Shivaay looked at her and his breath got hitched in his throat. He sucked in a sharp breath.

S(thinks) - Parvati bani Poo.

A- Why are you standing here like statue?

S- Umm... I... I...

Anika got irritated and threw a vase at him but he dodged it.

A- Don't stammer.

S- Are you sure you want to wear this to bed?

A- Why? Do you have any problem?