°12°

It was the last night of Shivaay and Anika's stay in this lovely village.

Anika and Shivaay were sitting in their room, thinking how will they break the news of their leaving to the old couple who has helped them so much.

Suddenly Kusum kaki entered the room with some clothes in her hands. Anika and Shivaay stood up and walked towards her.

Kaki gave kurta pyjama to Shivaay and a lehenga to Anika. They both looked at Kusum in confusion.

S- Kaki, this?

K- Arey, there's a fair in the village and we all are going, so wear these clothes.

Anika and Shivaay frowned in confusion.

S- Fair?

K- There's a fair in this village every year. We celebrate life. Let's go and get ready.

Shivaay and Anika smiled and went to get ready.

Shivaay went to get ready in washroom and Anika got ready in the bedroom. Anika was ready when Shivaay entered the bedroom.

A- I'm going outside

A- I'm going outside. Come soon.

S- Hmm.

Shivaay went towards the bed and took out a gun from under the mattress.

S- I've to do this. I've to follow the plan. I don't know how Anika will react. What if she feels that I betrayed her? No. I can't think of anything else. I've to just stick to the plan.

He tucked the gun in his pants and left the bedroom.

He joined Anika, Kusum and Dev who were waiting for him. They together left for the fair.

As soon as they reached the fair, Anika and Shivaay were stunned to see the beauty of the fair.