°7°

Shivaay was walking towards the village with Anika in his arms.

S- Anika. Please wake up.

Few villagers were looking at him worriedly. His feet were almost injured by walking such a huge distance.

An older lady who saw them, rudhed towards them.

O- What happened, beta?

S- Please help us. Some goons attacked us and has shot her. She's not waking up.

Shivaay said as few tears escaped from his eyes.

O- You come with me. My name is kusum. My husband, Dev is a vaidya. He will definitely help you both.

Shivaay nodded delightfully and followed the old lady to her house.

K- Come

K- Come.

They entered the house and saw an old man sitting on a chair and reading newspaper.

K- We've an emergency. This girl got shot and is unconscious.

D- Ok. Make her lie on the bed.

Shivaay nodded and took Anika towards the bedroom.

The man checked the wound on Anika's shoulder

S- Is it something serious.

D- No. This girl was lucky. The bullet has just passed through the skin and didn't penetrated deeper. I'll go and prepare the herbal paste. The wound will get healed in a week but she has to take proper rest.

Shivaay nodded his head in relief.

K- Beta, you're also injured.

The woman said pointing at his elbow which was bleeding.

S- It's okay. It's not much.

K- But you've to treat it otherwise it might get infected then how will you take care of your Wife?