Chapter 1

I knew I was late, again. Still I wasn't making any effort in hurrying up. I was just concentrating on Katy Perry's voice singing about how she would much rather spend the night with another guy in her song 'Thinking Of You'.

Making my way through the schools entrance I could clearly feel my ponytail hitting the back of my neck. It didn't bother me to be honest. I was used to having my hair in a ponytail.

The hallways were empty making me much more confident not having to feel all these weird stares I usually got. Dropping my bag next to my locker I started thinking about just skipping the first few lessons, maybe even the entire day. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of someone slamming their lockers door. As always I ignored it and made a decision. I would just go to the forest instead of school. No one would notice anyways. 

Grabbing my bag and pulling one of the straps onto my shoulder I started making my way out again. As soon as I heard the schools door close behind me, a chuckle escaped my lips. Funny how it almost feels like getting out of prison.

'Leave me alone man, I don't have your stupid book.' Someone was probably having a fight. Not something surprising nowadays. I headed to the oposite direction to avoid getting involved in the fight. As I was just about to pass the few bushes infront of the schoolbuilding I cought a glimpse of a little notebook lying in them. Feeling a tiny little bit nice today I decided to pick it up and hand it to the guys who were fighting about it probably. 

Rounding the corner I saw Lucas Winters fist about to collide with innocent Marks nose. 'Wait, wait. Don't. I think I have what you are looking for. ' I yelled while rushing to the fight scene and holding out the book.

Lucas was infront of me in a matter of less than a second. 'Where the hell did you find this? ' He snatched the book out of my hand watching me with an angry expression on his face.

The green eyed boy was waiting for me to answer impatiently.

I just pointed my finger behind me in the direction, where I had decided for no apparent reason to help a person I didn't care about.

With that I plugged in my headphones and started making my way to the forest.

This time hopefully with no interruption.

Hello guys
It would be really nice if some of you could tell me whether or not to keep writing. I would love to get some feedback. Maybe you guys could vote, comment or inbox me.
Thanks Ladies and gentlemen.

P.S.: Starting with the next chapter I will be making the chapters much longer. This was just so you guys can have a taste of the story.

Jasmin ♥