Chapter 5

'Monday works just fine for me, thank you, I will see you then.'

Finally. This was like the 6th time I had been on the phone with someone looking for an assistant. And I have finally been accepted. Well, not really accepted yet. I still have to go to the library and do a "testing shift".

Looking at the clock I noticed it was time for my daily run and I could also pass by my moms house to grab the rest of my stuff.

I went up to my room and changed into a pair of comfortable yoga pants and a tanktop, which had a tiny pocket on the side where I like to put my phone in.

I made my way down the stairs and looked for my running shoes. Finally finding them I put them on, grabbed my keys, headphones and phone and made my way out.

When I stepped out of the house, I stood still for a second,  taking in the beautiful weather.

I should probably run to the house get a bag with the things and then just walk back home. Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

I turned up the music on my phone, plugged in the headphones and started running.

The song "The heart wants what it wants" was yelling at me through the headphones. It was obviously not a song that could get me in the mood for running. So I took out my phone and skipped the song while still running when all of a sudden I ran into something and fell to the floor with a loud gasp.
'Shit' I muttered to myself, collecting my phone which now had a broken display. Right in front of my small frame on the ground there was a pair of shoes. Looking up I noticed a boy who seemed in about my age or a bit older looking down at me with an amused smile. Such a provoking person! First he almost knocks me out and then he doesn't even apologize.
'Are you okay little one?' He asked rather jokingly.
'I will be when you move your annoying face out of my way.' With that I grabbed my stuff and proceeded with the run hoping to not see more of this jerk any time soon.

****
I know it's been a while and I'm truly sorry.
Updates will be more constant from now on.
The beautiful girl on the side is Charlotte.

Love,
Jasmin ♥