The Last Breath

Y/N's Pov.

I am 22 years old right now. I don't often have friends cause of my job as an Animal Behaviourist, sad part being that Alastor is not with me anymore but good part is that the bullies that i deal with when i was young has went in their own ways. One of them died from an illness and it was quite sad as she was so young to leave this world even though she did so many unexplainable things to me but anyways. I am flying to North America in search of how the wolves there react to cold hours.

My grandpa still works at his traditional japanese doll workshop while my younger sister have became an Early Childhood Educator, i quit my job as a bartender in a bar and i shared my salary when being an Animal Behaviourist with my family. Reaching the forest that my boss assigned me to i walked quietly as i saw a swamp and a pack of wolves surrounding the area. I began to take notes of how they behave during these kind of circumstances, suddenly i heard a deep growl from one of them. I looked up to the pack's leader i suppose, growling at me.

I felt confused why are they alarmed by my appearance, then i realised that wolves often distance themselves from humans because in the past wolves were the human's prey and they still held onto that belief. Feeling the need to retreat i walked two steps back just to see the whole pack of wolves snarling and growling at me twice louder then usual. I became very alert, the wolves and me were having a staring contest. Looking at the predators' golden orbs while the predator is looking at the prey's brown orbs. One of the wolves then growled very loudly and soon the whole pack became full racer mode.

I then ran as fast as i could, probably beating Usain Bolt's record run. I ran for my life hearing the snarls getting closer to me every second soon one of the wolves tugged harshly onto my sling bag dragging me down.

Y/N good job!

Y/N remember.. i am always there for you no matter what!!

Y/N I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!

Y/N PLEASE NEVER DO ANYTHING FOOLISH OKAY?

Alastor's voice boomed in my head as my eyes teared up.. i don't want to think about this.. I KNOW! I KNOW ALASTOR IS DEAD YES I KNOW! I EVEN KNOW HE IS A SERIAL KILLER.. i... know.. this is probably the time for me to say farewell to everyone. I then felt an excruciating pain on my right lower leg as it was torn apart by the wolves. I screamed and then soon felt my chest being ripped apart. The last thing i saw was the wolves golden orbs.. the intent to kill. Everything then went black as my heart stopped beating and my breathing has died down completely. I then woke up.

a pentagram was on the sky and the once blue sky became a bloody red..

Died: 1941 Cause of death: Torn apart by wolves