Dinner

Y/N Pov.

I went forward to where the sound was from and saw a turf war occurring between a punk like sinner and a snake with his egg minions. That is quite stupid to be honest but that punk like sinner can get it though.. Suddenly i saw one more person, a white spider like sinner with 2 sets of arms his tuxedo is white as well with pink stripes all over. He and the punk like sinner looks like they are having a good time, killing egg minions and shit while throwing bombs. Giving zero fucks about what is happening i just sighed and walked away as people looked shocked at why aren't i joining in but honestly i want to join but there is no use in that so screw that i want to eat dinner is coming up.

It was late evening as i went to the nearest restaurant for dinner. "Hi! urm hello! m-madam.." The poor waiter said to me bowing as i felt extreme weight on my shoulders for some reason. "Hello please don't be so formal for me, call me Y/N will do." I said politely with a soft smile as the waiter just smiled a little and bowed down again "Y-yes! Miss Y/N!" The waiter said again as i just sighed and smiled before ordering what i wanted. I then saw the ID Card Valentino gave me.

If you want to join us Overlords, call me and we can meet up at a place.

I remembered Valentino saying as i took the ID Card and added Valentino's number inside my contact list in my phone while waiting for my food to come. "Madam! here is your steak! we took is freshly from the warehouse just for you!" The excited waitress said obviously hiding her fear from me, "Thank you my dear for this steak, please don't be frightened of me i won't do anything to you all." I said smiling politely, the waitress became pleasantly surprised and replied "Okay Miss Y/N!" The waitress exclaimed with happiness as i smiled at her before leaving the restaurant and telling them that next time i will pay the bill.

Looking at the ID Card at my right hand i dailed the number shown on the card and waited for answer.

"Hello Miss Y/N, i guess you have decided to call me hm?"

"Yes well i called you cause i want to try to get into the team of overlords and see how it goes."

"Very well then, meet me at the alley where we first met each other and i will bring u to the meeting of overlords. It is taking place tomorrow so meet me at 10am sharp at the dark alley."

"Noted."