Valentino

Y/N's Pov.

I walked throught the streets of hell, people shivered when they look at me. I put my hands together in front of me when walking and life was miserable in hell. People were so scared of me when i get a meal in a restaurant i don't have to pay the bill! It was annoying as i was treated unfairly by others all because of my power. As i was walking down the streets of Pentagram City a voice dragged my attention from the alley. "Perhaps you are one of the strong Overlords hell created?" I heard a silk voice said, girl sinners were all over him as i stopped and look at him not realising my eyes turned from a golden pigment to a green pigment. "Your eyes turned green.." The voice said again and then i soon founded out my eyes turn to green when i am in alert. "Hm okay i guess, what do you want?" I said calmly, i heard a chuckle as he soon came out to face me in the light. "Name is Valentino, owner of Porn Studios, i guess you are new here? me and the other Overlords here in hell have been talking about you ever since your power was introduced to the sinners. We have been talking about it for 3 weeks ever since your appearance, anyways what is your name my dear?" Valentino said smoothly as the girl sinners that are hugging both of his arms glared at me. "I am Y/N. New in hell actually and i manipulate people with a japanese doll." I said in full simple sentences as Valentino smirked and gave me a card. "We Overlords in hell have meetings every once in 3 months, our upcoming meeting is coming if you are interested to join us here is my number and i will bring you to where we meet." Valentino smiled as the girl sinners hugging both of his arms blew me a kiss and knocked my head with their finger before focusing on Valentino. I just shrugged and walked along the streets like how i did just now before meeting Valentino.

I know you are wondering where i have lived for the past 3 weeks? i just slept at the restaurants that i eat at cause the boss allow it probably because i am as powerful as an Overlord. I feel very scared to be very honest, being treated as thought i am a queen. I just walk, walk and walk until i saw a crowd around the TV allocated at the walls of the streets. I heard a sweet girls' voice saying something about a "Happy Hotel." And what it does for sinners in hell. "Tsk what does the princess of hell think she is doing haha!" One of the sinners watching this said after that downing himself a bottle of cheap booze. So she is the princess of hell? Wow never expected her to open something that only heaven has.. Suddenly a bomb landed on the other side of Pentagram City and people started running away some screaming for their lives. I wasn't fazed until i saw a machine being handled by someone that looks like a snake.