Weird Feelings [nsfw]

Y/n's Pov.

I sat on the wooden table as awkward silence surrounded me and Alastor. "Urm, i think you should eat the french toast Rosie made for you, i will.. go and have a bath." Alastor said quickly as he walked quickly to the closest bathroom and slammed the door shut, feeling dumbfounded i just shrugged my shoulders and got started to eat the toast.

Alastor's Pov.

Fuck what was that? heat was surging through my whole body i seriously don't know why. My breathing was in a rapid speed as i looked down on my pants and saw a bulge. fuck. I leaned against the door of the bathroom and took off my polo trousers halfway down grabbing ahold of my dick. How will Y/n react if she founded out that i am like this around her, it's not sending help for my persona. I looked down at my dick, feeling heat all over my face as i just sighed and started to jerk myself off slowly feeling bits and bits of pleasure surging through my veins. i sighed in pleasure as i slowly jerked off.

"yes..yes..yes, oh god!" I suddenly imagined Y/n under me begging me to go harder as she was in her vulnerable self,  i gave a heavy grunt and cummed. fuck there is seriously something wrong with me, i am fucking asexual. I panted heavily as i realised that i told Y/n that i need to bathe. So after cooling down i put up my trousers and faster unlock the door to the room and got my set of clothes out.

Y/n's Pov.

Mmm this is delicious! my mind was in euphoria as i moaned with the juicy and honey tasting french toast melting in my mouth, probably the best french toast i ever had in my life in the human realm and hell realm. I was moaning so loud that when i finished eating and standing up to put the empty plate in the basin, i saw Alastor standing in the hallway staring at me. I probably moaned too loud.. fuck you french toast!

"The french toast was nice so i moaned a lot *coughs* sorry.." I said in embarrassment as i heard Alastor mumbled an okay and quickly ran for the bathroom with his clothes in his hands. I realised that i don't have any clothes to wear so i went to knock on the bathroom door where Alastor was in, he just got in he probably isn't bathing yet. "Alastor? sorry but um can i get some spare clothes please? i don't have any and my clothes from yesterday are in the washing machine.." I said feeling like a burden to him. "O-oh! um, go to the room at the end of the hallway and go to the wardrobe, pick whatever you like." I heard his voice was light and he was rapidly breathing, is he okay? "Alastor? you alright there?" I said, no response. "Can i come in?" I said, no response as well, "I will take that as a yes." I said as i slowly unlocked the door realising that it was unlocked. Heat went to my cheeks as i saw Alastor leaning against the sink holding his dick, his skin has a tint of red and he was hot and bothered. Heat went through my body as awkward silence surrounds us yet again, "Can i help you?" I said unexpectedly, Y/N WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE-. Alastor looked at me with disbelief in his eyes, "I g-guess?" Alastor said as i just chuckled in disbelief. "Um.. This is awkward, it has been a long time ever since i sucked dick for money haha.." I said, dark humour in its finest. "What? oh god um you should really go and eat your medication." "No it is fine, it feels more pleasurable if a partner is helping.." I cut Alastor out, "But-." "It is okay.." I said as i quickly got into my knees and held his dick. "Wait! Y/n you can't just!- Fuck!" Alastor cursed as his dick was in my mouth. Its long and thick.. Fuck what am i saying anyways HHHHH.

i started bobbing my head on his dick and he yelped in surprise grunting a little as he held my hair with his main hand. I looked at him while sucking him as his face was red all over. i decided to taunt him even further, i looked at him in the eyes and continued sucking him until i let go, "You can thrust into my mouth it's fine, pull my hair and just thrust into my mouth." I said innocently as Alastor looked at me in shock. "But that's not gentle-." "I like it and okay with it, i mean the main thing is to satisfy you and make you cum." I said as Alastor just looked away blushing in embarrassment. "Okay then.." Once he said that i immediately deep throated his dick as he yelped in surprise before hissing "Fuck.." I heard Alastor mumbled, i sucked faster and harder and that is when he tangled his hands through my hair holding a grip on my head. He started thrusting his dick into my mouth as he groaned and grunted, "F-fuck..!" I heard him say as he cummed into my mouth. Once his grip was loose enough i pulled out and coughed as i slowly swallowed the cum. "Gosh please spit it out!" Alastor said frantically his whole face like a beetroot, "Nah it is alright.." I said as i went to the sink and washed my mouth before i opened the door, "Have a good bath." I said and smiled before slamming the bathroom door shut.