The Starting

Y/N Pov.

I woke up just to see the once blue sky becoming a bloody red. Feeling confused i sat up and saw where i am.. no.. this couldn't be... i realised there was a bench behind me and soon i stood up on wobbly legs before sitting on the bench while looking at my surroundings. There were shops all over this place.. dead people were along the streets and soon i saw fireworks going up. All of the people that hid in their shops came out with smiles on their faces.. But then they don't look like people. Some have horns on their heads, one looked like half cheetah half goat, One looked like a person! but then his skin was porcelain white and his eyes resembled a snake. Wait then what am i? i frantically looked at my legs. No.. NONONO WHERE ARE MY LEGS?

I looked at my legs and i saw the same exact skin tone as that guy, porcelain white. My right lower limb where the wolves tore apart was sewed onto my limb! and it was black! I then looked at the other limb that was torn apart, my left lower arm. It was the same thing! sewed onto my upper arm and was black in colour! i started feeling scared as i suddenly saw something beside me.. a lump of fur.. i quickly took it and yelped in pain.. wait WHY? i then realised..

i am a wolf.. the same exact colours of the wolves that attacked me were on my tail..
i tried to feel my ears and felt nothing! instead i felt two heavy things on the top of my head.. wolf ears! i quickly rushed to a nearby place that has mirrors which was a dark alley with a mirror that was broken into shards. I frantically looked at myself and oh boy.. i collapsed onto my knees covering my mouth at what i am looking right now. My left eye flesh was torn apart as well.. It was sewed onto my face just like how my other limbs were, it was black in colour then i took a closer look at my eyes.. they were the same colour as the eyes of the wolves that attacked me as well! golden with dilated black pupils. I looked at my wolf ears that were the colour of the wolves that attacked me.. grey.. there were studs pierced into them the same studs that i had on my ears on that very day i died! tears rolled down my face reaching the top of my hands that are covering my mouth. I was expressionless as i looked at what i have became. Half wolf and half human? wait WHERE AM I AT THE FIRST PLACE. I then dropped my hands from my mouth and looked around. Before an elderly voice said.. "Girl? are you new here?" I heard i faced towards the voice with my face stained with my tears still expressionless. "Yes.. I am.. Where am i?" I said with my cracky voice, "You are in hell and i am not joking." The elderly man said, "Oh.." That is probably the reason why everybody here looks so disfigured. "Let me give you some tips. People here who are in hell are called sinners. There are demons here and King of hell is Lucifer, Queen of hell is Lilith and the Princess of hell is Charlotte also known as Charlie by her friends. Demons are powerful "gods" of hell that can strike anyone that gets into their almighty gods, i can see that you are holding a doll. Probably you are one of those demons.. If you are please be a nice one.. I hate seeing people die.." The elderly said in grief as i looked at what i am holding. A japanese doll that is floating when i let go of it because i want it to.. I started focusing on it very hard and soon i saw the mirror lighted up a yellow tint thats when i yelped in fear and shocked. "I guess you are really one of those demons.. Please don't kill any innocent sinners here.." The elderly person said. I then nodded as i wanted the doll to disappear and it did! it became smoke and if i wanted it to come back it comes back as well! I just looked at the mirror and at what i am wearing. The black vintage dress my younger sister made for my prom.. i remembered Alastor was my date for prom but sooner enough we let go of communication after he was never heard of ever again..
there were sleeves down both of my arms and the top has lace all over with the buttons securing it just like how old vintage american women wear for balls. There was a big thing around my neck that is securing my dress. I have never seen that on my dress though but it made me look so dangerous. I then realised i was wearing black shoes with heels on them. I feel so powerful and almighty.. My hands were covered with white lace gloves.. My hair.. My hair has white stripes all over the black of my hair and it was long..

I looked at the elderly man and i held his hand. "I won't hurt you i promise i will only kill people that does bad to hell.." I then turned to the broken mirror and saw my reflection.. disfigured..