Part 2: A new home a new me

No one POV:

Aizawa has been sleeping next to this kid for about 3 hours now, Nemuri and Hazashi where waiting outside to room sitting in the waiting area.

"so that kid.....never had a family" said Nemuri while looking at the floor rubbing here thump on her knuckle.

"yeah.....but what did they do to him i mean you saw what he did to that villain!" said Hazashi while grabbing his phone.

"yeah but.... he must of lost control over himself, i would of snapped like him if i had to experience what he had" said Nemuri has she leans back on her chair.

"true.... we should check on Aizawa he has been in there for a while." said Hazachi.

Nemuri nods and both of the heroes stood up and start making there way to the room where Aizawa and the kid was.

Aizawa POV:

i woke up about an hour ago, i didnt want to leave this kid alone he has been threw alot and the sudden change of scenary would probably shook him.

i see the bed rustling as the kid suddenly jolt his head up. yup i was right shook.

the kid looks around quickly his heart monitor was starting to beep quickly

Beep...Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

i notice how fast his heart monitor is beeping and stood up and grabbed the kids arm.

"hey kid relax im here" i said to the kid.

he looked at me breathing very quickly, till it started to slow down the sound of the heart monitor slowing down as well.

BeepBeepBeep..Beep...Beep...Beep.

good he his calming down...that good right i need to be carefull it looks like he can get agitated really quickly.

"listen kid my name is Aizawa Shota, im a underground hero, you are currently in the General Hosu Hospital.Can you speak?" i said letting go of his arm.

the kid just sits there till his mouth opens, i can see his razor sharp teeth his canines are huge.

"A....Ai...Aizawa....." the kid said slowly moving his mouth almost like he has never said anything in his life, his voice was deep will a low rumble down his throat.

"thats right im Aizawa, listen kid i will be taken care of you from now on." i said to the kid as i stand up.

the kid just nod as he stand to the side of the bed. i turn around to see him stand.

"hey kid you still recovering from surgery you need to re...." i was about to say rest into the cuts and bruise just start to fade away.

"never mind then"i said with a surprised expression.

i turn around to the door opening.

"hey Aizawa hows the ki-" Hazashi said before looking at me

shit i hope that the kid doesn't freak. i turn around to see the behind me holding my back hiding behind me.

"its ok kid there not gonna hurt you" i said to the kick patting his head.

the kid then stood next to me keeping his head low avoiding eye contact.

Nemuri and Hazashi entered the room and stood infront of the kid.

"Yeah dont worry, we are not going to hurt you...." said Nemuri kneeling down on one leg.

the kid then lets go still avoiding eye contact.