Part 9: Becoming an assistant

No ONE POV:

So after Legoshi's Performance and had there Breakfast they started making there way toward's UA, they walk was nice they talked on most of the way but they stopped when they saw a cat so they arrived a little bit late but still on time for there meeting.

they entered the building Legoshi was walking next to his dad till they arrived to Nezu office

Aizawa knocks on the door.

Nezu: "come in!"

we soon entered the office,Nezu was sat down drinking a cup of tea.

Nezu: "Ah! the Aizawa's please sit down we have much to talk about."

and so they did.

Nezu: "so Legoshi how is your new body?"

Legoshi: " im getting used to it but very much doing well the hunger part is still a problem but thanks to you my dad bank account doesn't have a dent in it."

Nezu: "that's good to hear, right! anyway on to business, Legoshi you are technically 18 so you can enter UA but as a student..."

when Nezu said entered Legoshi raised a brow.

Nezu: "but the problem is you will have quite a lot of catching up and i can't really put you in immediately so here is was im am proposing...Legoshi what to say about becoming class-1A teacher assistant!"

both Aizawas: "WHAT!?"

Nezu: "well think about it you will be with pro heroes and you will be learning aswell, but that is also not the only thing i wanted to talk about...you see since the last villain attack we had to buff of up are security so we now have dorms i was hoping for that you two be staying in the same dorm with Class-1A"

both Aizawas: "AGAIN WHAT!?"

Nezu: "dont worry we will provide free food and you will get paid for being an assistant!"

the Aizawas hurdeled up.

Legoshi whispering: "how bad is the bank account...."

Aizawa whispering: "pretty bad we are barely surviving..."

they broke from the hurdle to face Nezu.

Legoshi:"i accept becoming Class-A1 assistant, and i also accept moving into the dorm."

Aizawa:"same here...."

Nezu:"excellent! i will ask some people to get your stuff from you house, right gentlemen that is it for the meeting you should head to you classes."

both Aizawa's left a sigh and exited the office.

the Aizawa's made there way toward the teacher lounge so that they can inform that Legoshi is now an assistant.

they entered the door the only teacher that where there was Yagi, Ishiyama (Cementoss), Kan (Vlad King) and Ectoplasm.

Yagi : "Well if it aint Legoshi what are you doing here?"

Legoshi: "Well im now the Teacher assistant for Class-1A so i kinda work here now.."

Yagi: "Thats great! you did an amazing job protecting the students you will be a good hero!"

Legoshi: "hehe yeah but now im an assistant of there class i doubt then will remember me."

Aizawa: "they won't unless you say by the way im starting with them next it will be Nemurie after that Toshinori will be doing a quiz."